CAN WE "Bulk Operations" command run from Expert Advisor ??

CAN WE "Bulk Operations" command run from Expert Advisor   ??

sanane sanane1: CAN WE "Bulk Operations" command run from Expert Advisor   ??
Currently, as far as I know, it has not been implemented! You have to write you own MQL code for it. There are many examples in the CodeBase.

what are bulk operations?

What I'm wondering is, for example, the speed of a broker is 50 ms and the time to open and close positions is 400 ms -330ms, but if I close all positions from bulk operations very fast  for example, 1ms.

why like that  

Fernando Carreiro #:
Currently, as far as I know, it has not been implemented! You have to write you own MQL code for it. There are many examples in the CodeBase.

ı have ea that close positions but not very fast like bulk operations 

Fernando Carreiro #:

maybe it doesn't send the order to close the positions to the broker because it does it on the client side so fast

sanane sanane1 #: What I'm wondering is, for example, the speed of a broker is 50 ms and the time to open and close positions is 400 ms -330ms, but if I close all positions from bulk operations very fast  for example, 1ms.

why like that  

Probably because they are launching all the requests via asynchronous mode instead of synchronous mode, and only checking the results at the end. Try to do the same in your MQL code and compare.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Probably because they are launching all the requests via asynchronous mode instead of synchronous mode, and only checking the results at the end. Try to do the same in your MQL code and compare.

how can ı code like " asynchronous mode" can you give a idea links etc

sanane sanane1 #: how can ı code like " asynchronous mode" can you give a idea links etc

Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrderSendAsync

The OrderSendAsync() function is used for conducting asynchronous trade operations without waiting for the trade server's response to a sent request. The function is designed for high-frequency trading, when under the terms of the trading algorithm it is unacceptable to waste time waiting for a response from the server.

Reason: