Multiple Connections In Python MQL5

I have A Simple Code In Python That Places Orders On MQL5. But The Problem Is If We Use 2 Different Accounts ( Account A and Account B ) And Both Accounts Are Placing Order At Same Time There Is An Issue. For Example I Am placing an order For EURUSD on Account A and GBPUSD On Account B Sometimes It Places Both The Orders On Account A and Places 0 Orders On Account B Or Sometimes It Places Both Orders On Account B I Need A Fix For This

MLM4MLM: I have A Simple Code In Python That Places Orders On MQL5. But The Problem Is If We Use 2 Different Accounts ( Account A and Account B ) And Both Accounts Are Placing Order At Same Time There Is An Issue. For Example I Am placing an order For EURUSD on Account A and GBPUSD On Account B Sometimes It Places Both The Orders On Account A and Places 0 Orders On Account B Or Sometimes It Places Both Orders On Account B I Need A Fix For This
To use two accounts at the same time, you have to run two terminals. A single terminal can only connect to one account at a time.

However, dont forget that you can place a coordinator text file one your storage between these 2 terminals/brokers or even more. 
By this text file you can add and retrieve data and do action(s). 

I Have Almost 2000+ Traders On my Plateform . 

It wont be possible To Open So Many Terminals.

Is there Any Other Way ?

MLM4MLM #:I Have Almost 2000+ Traders On my Plateform. It wont be possible To Open So Many Terminals. Is there Any Other Way?

If you have 2000+ traders then you can afford to buy a back-office license from MetaQuotes! Speak to them for a solution!

Or write your code in MQL5 and use virtualisation solution (aka MQL5 VPS services).

How Can I Contact Them Or Write Them . Pls Provide Me Email Id To Contact Them

MLM4MLM #: How Can I Contact Them Or Write Them . Pls Provide Me Email Id To Contact Them
Reason: