EA optimisation issue

Hi Everyone, ive been running a few different optimisations, and have noticed no matter what settings or pairs i am on, im getting capped at 10497 every time, has anyone had this before and anyone know how it can be resolved?

You are not getting “capped at” anything. That is an initial estimate. It may change higher or lower, depending on how the optimization progresses. There is nothing “to be resolved!”

William Roeder #:
You are not getting “capped at” anything. That is an initial estimate. It may change higher or lower, depending on how the optimization progresses. There is nothing “to be resolved!”
But some people i know that i test with get a lot higher numbers for the same optimisation file, wasent sure if it was down to my computer?

Fozzy1982 #: But some people i know that i test with get a lot higher numbers for the same optimisation file, wasent sure if it was down to my computer?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to turn off Genetic algorithm

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.05.24 12:37

Select "Slow complete algorithm" from the Optimization options ...

Fozzy1982 #:
But some people i know that i test with get a lot higher numbers for the same optimisation file, wasent sure if it was down to my computer?

this is because the Genetic Optimization, the algorithm will decide IF is necessary more testing or not. It depends on the exponencial calculation of the combinations and also on the results being received.

There is nothing to worry about it. 

Reason: