Has anyone managed to make decent money from copying trades?

The question is not idle. I held a successful copy account with one of the brokers, my profits were quite decent, but those copying kind of not so much.
I even lost some by setting the copying ratio too high.

If there was a subscriber rating, we would know

Vladimir Baskakov #:
If there was a subscriber rating, we would know

That's right. There isn't one here and there doesn't seem to be one. There is no contact with a subscriber. One can only hope that someone will volunteer to respond.
It would also be nice to have a "percentage of profit" option in addition to a fixed-price subscription. That would definitely attract more subscribers.
But the old problem remains anyway: a rare subscriber just watches the account. They twitch, turn on their trailing stops, set their own stops, and as a result, the profit of the signal provider and the subscriber are two big differences.

Profit check - set the price for the signal a little higher than normal - and if there are subscribers, they somehow manage to make a profit)

Petr Baskakov #:
Profit check - you set the price for the signal a little higher than normal - and if there are subscribers, then they somehow manage to make a profit.)

What is your definition of a "normal" price for SIGNAL?

up to 50.

Petr Baskakov #:
up to 50.

That is practically the minimum price in this service...

And you're suggesting that you pick the SIGNAL out of this "rubbish"...?

What's the point...?

*trash* doesn't sell badly) but I'm not arguing)

Petr Baskakov #:
*trash* isn't a bad sell) but I'm not arguing)
Well yes, well yes... But at least think a little bit..., hard...?

Surely such profitable signals exist...

But you have to work out a strategy of SEARCHING for such signals... And believe me, it's not a simple thing..., at the level of finding a profitable strategy...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Surely such profitable signals exist...

But you have to work out a strategy of SEARCHING for such signals... And believe me, it's not a simple thing..., at the level of finding a profitable strategy...

Perhaps you need a teacher?
Reason: