MT5 becomes available at Finam

It's only been three years since MQ was announced and now MT5 is finally available at Finam.

Now you can transfer your strategies to Comon's normal auto-tracking service. And to explore Finam's trading conditions in general.

ФИНАМ предложил MetaTrader 5 с поддержкой единого счета: один терминал, 4 биржи, 10 000 ценных бумаг
ФИНАМ предложил MetaTrader 5 с поддержкой единого счета: один терминал, 4 биржи, 10 000 ценных бумаг
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.metatrader5.com
Известный российский брокер в рамках единого торгового счета подключил новую торговую платформу. Теперь у клиентов компании появилась возможность торговать на биржах MOEX, SPB Exchange, NYSE и Nasdaq через MetaTrader 5. Популярный комментарий «Пятерка хороша, но для каждого рынка нужно ставить отдельный терминал» уже не работает. Шах и мат...

Advertisements, yes, but no information.

What is the mechanism, what does it look like for the client - where to read in detail before depositing the money?

JRandomTrader:

Advertisements, yes, but no information.

What is the mechanism, what does it look like for the client - where to read in detail before depositing the money?

It's not advertising, it's information (useful).

And for full information, call the broker, I'm sure your questions will be answered in detail.

So far it seems to confirm that

prostotrader:

This is not advertising, but information (useful).

And for full information, call the broker, I'm sure you will get a detailed answer to your questions.

I don't believe so. Some marketing managent, who has never seen that MT before, will only be able to answer within the confines of his methodology, where everything is beautiful.

I don't want to get on the phone using fancy voice menus, where the required items are at the very end and "your call is very important to us, you're sixth in line".

They won't poach me from the opener with that approach.

JRandomTrader:

I don't believe it. Some market manager, who has never seen that MT, can only answer within the confines of his methodology, where everything is beautiful.

You have to open an account and compare Otkrytie and Finam. That's the only way.

Dmi3:

You have to open an account and compare Otkritie and Finam. That's the only way.

That's right, carry your money in the middle of nowhere and for what reason.

JRandomTrader:

Yes, to carry the money for who knows where and why.

Don't, of course, I'm not agitating. Demo is always better :)

On their website it's problematic to find anything about MT5. I only found mobile phones.

Dmi3:

Don't, of course, I'm not agitating. It's always better on the demo :)

I traded on the demo (from VTB) for 1 month in 2005.

Even my test robots work on the real.

JRandomTrader:

I traded on the demo (from VTB) for 1 month in 2005.

Even the test robots I have are working on the real.

Called, they said it will be available next week.

Good news)

Reason: