Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?))

I've heard a lot of tales about robots and expert advisors)))) but everything I've tried leads to failure))))) as well as all known strategies... as formoving averages and shapes - I don't know who came up with that)))) The market is chaos at 90% .... but with observation there are some repetitions with high probability!!! Who can share their observations as a basis for a TS?)))

It's unlikely that someone will just give you the cards

Why don't you take the money right away?)

I didn't realise it was such secret information)))) watching paid signals is a real trick....)))) almost all closed profitable orders contradict broker regulations and raise doubts about their feasibility)))

Everyone knows the construction and principle of an internal combustion engine ... but only a few can recreate it and understand the cause of failure)))) .... Same here - everyone thinks they know something secret and tries to sell their idiocy for money))) well excuse me for asking such a secret nonsense!!! you apologize)))

"Are trading advisors and robots all rubbish or is there still where the magic one is?)))"

and look at the signals. are they all rubbish or is there a magic one?

danminin:
"Are trading advisors and robots bullshit or is there a magic one out there?)))"

and look at the signals. are they all crap or is there magic?

I looked))) the most popular ones... they violate broker regulations))) and I've seen a lot of people on broker forums who are outraged, they just cancel all these trades after such a trade... or they introduce a commission or widen the spread that these signals become unprofitable)))

Iaroslav Chornyi:

I looked))) the most popular ones... they violate broker regulations))) and I've seen a lot of people on broker forums who are outraged, they just cancel all these trades after such a trade... or they introduce a commission or widen the spread that these signals become unprofitable)))

Can you give me an example? What do you mean by broker regulations?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Can you give me an example? What do you mean by broker regulations?

Regulations - this is the rules of service provision...Agreement...etc.))) so many have something like this - the time from opening and to closing a position must be at least 10 minutes, this is because the broker must overlap your position in the market.... there may also be pips limitations - i.e. frequent orders under 10 pips may be cancelled...))

Iaroslav Chornyi:

Regulations - this is the rules of service provision...Agreement...etc.))) so many have something like this - the time from opening and to closing a position must be at least 10 minutes, this is because the broker must overlap your position in the market.... there may also be pips limitations - i.e. frequent orders under 10 pips may be cancelled...))

Not all brokerage firms have this rule at all, they allow scalping and high frequency trading and what the heck

Iaroslav Chornyi:
Everyone knows the construction and principle of an internal combustion engine...but only a few can recreate it and understand the cause of failure)))) .... Same here - everyone thinks they know something secret and tries to sell their idiocy for money)))) well excuse me for asking such secret stupidity!!! you are very sorry)))

The example given is not clear...

Do you want to take a FREE "internal combustion engine" and drive it...?

Reason: