where to go for a purchased robot that has lost its deposit

I downloaded *** made all the settings on the website robot tested , showed a complete loss of the deposit , I want to get my money back spent on the robot where to go ?

Nikolay Lobanov:
i downloaded *** i made all the settings on the robot's website and i tested it , it showed a complete loss of my deposit , i would like to get my money back ?

Did you read the guide"Test an indicator/robot before buying" before buying? Did you watch the video "Free pre-purchase testing of Expert Advisors and indicators in MetaTrader 4/5" before buying?

Did you read the Market rules before buying?

Nikolay Lobanov:
I downloaded *** made all the settings on the website robot tested , showed a complete loss of the deposit , I want to get my money back spent on the robot where to go ?

To the Sportlotto, obviously !

Nikolay Lobanov:
I downloaded *** I made all the settings indicated on the robot's website and tested it, it showed a complete loss of my deposit, I want to return the money I spent on the robot where do I go ?

Buying on the Market? I don't think I'm going anywhere.

Interesting question... however)

Actually, the question from a legal point of view is not straightforward, regardless of the fact that the buyer has been acquainted with the rules of MarketplaceVI. Liability of the parties#

The relationship between seller and buyer is not defined by the Marketplace Rules, but by the agreement between the seller and the buyer, and in its absence, the Law will be based on the applicable law.

And this is where precedents can be set....

In a general sense, when buying a product or service, it is customary to rely on the fact that we are buying some kind of value that has at least its own useful purpose.

You should start by contacting the author. There are sometimes responsible people among them.

It's a strange course of action to buy first and then test.

And the tester is not always an indication of the profitability of the system. For example, if an Expert Advisor has protection against spread widening, an order in the tester is there, but it won't be in the real account. Or there is a built-in news calendar. The order will be opened in the tester, while it will not be opened in the real account due to an important news release.

vladzeit:

Interesting question... however)

Actually, the question from a legal point of view is not straightforward, regardless of the fact that the buyer has been acquainted with the rules of MarketplaceVI. Liability of the parties#

The relationship between seller and buyer is not defined by the Marketplace Rules, but by the agreement between the seller and the buyer, and in its absence, the Law will be based on the applicable law.

And this is where precedents can be set....

In a general sense, when buying a product or service, it is customary to rely on the fact that we are buying some kind of value which at least has a useful purpose.

And let's develop the thought further. Does the product you bought work according to the specified algorithm? YES!!! Then what is the problem. That this algorithm can't work? No one guarantees that.
And to finish frankly. Why buy a product if you are not happy with it in the tester? You may download the demo and run it however you want. And only after making sure that the product suits you, rent/purchase it.

Nikolay Lobanov:
I downloaded *** I made all the settings indicated on the site of the robot tested, showed a complete loss of the deposit, I want to refund the money spent on the robot where to go ?

I downloaded *** I did all the settings on the robot's Web site and tested it, it showed a complete loss of my deposit.

Nikolay Lobanov:
i downloaded *** i made all the settings on the robot's website and tested it, it showed a complete loss of my deposit, i want to refund the money i spent on the robot where can i go ?

Buying a robot and using it in the forex market is a business activity, which means that there is no guarantee that the money spent will pay off and the person will make a profit. There is also the risk of losing all or part of your assets. The risk of loss is an integral part of entrepreneurial activity.

Konstantin Nikitin:

And let's take the thought further. The product bought works according to the algorithm mentioned? YES!!! Then what is the problem. That this algorithm can't work? No one guarantees that.
And to finish frankly. Why buy a product if you are not happy with it in the tester? You may download the demo and run it however you want. And only after making sure that the product suits you, rent/purchase it.

Be it your way... Let's develop it further)

I am reasoning from the point of view of the Law and I see one clear catch, that of misleading product advertising misleading the buyer.

The definition has clear criteria and many court decisions.

The fact is that advertising of a product/service on a marketplace is unidirectional, namely:

it indicates only the positive characteristics of the product and does not mention the negative ones, whereas the law expressly obliges the Seller

to obligatorily indicate all the features of the product, information on which must be proportionately reflected.

For example;

In case № A65-27882/2012, the antitrust authority did not like the way of advertising in the form of six shifting frames in a banner.

According to the FAS, this way of display plus the small print does not allow the consumer to understand and comprehend the totality of advertising conditions.

The court held that users should log on to the bank's website and read the terms in more detail (Decision of the FAS Povolzhskiy District dated 25.06.2013).

---

If the law is to be considered, the conclusions that you have drawn about what the buyer could and could not check are of no relevance to the Law,

because the Act primarily relies on the fact that the purchaser is not required to be competent in the goods/services, it is the duty of the seller.

The buyer saw the advertised profitability of the Expert Advisor and bought exactly this (advertised) quality of the product.

hebought the algorithm - the algorithm works, so what are the questions.

But in terms of advertising, the buyer didn't buy the algorithm, but the product that promised profitability.

That's the problem here.

Reason: