Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest.

I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers.

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but we withdraw profit daily (you can reinvest further in forex or MQL5 products).

Proven personally - it works.

Use it in good health.

Alexandr Murzin:

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but the profit is withdrawn daily.

Tested personally - it works.

Use it in good health.

Is that the bonus from Insta?

They do have 1,500 bucks, not 1,000.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

are those bonus ones from Insta?

They do have 1,500 bucks, not 1,000.

Thank you!

You must be smoking something illegal.

Alexandr Murzin:

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but the profit is withdrawn daily.

Tested personally - it works.

Feel free to use it.

For alcoholics and drug addicts it works even better :)

Evgeny Belyaev:

)))) and another 13% wrote that there are no crazies here ))https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/216182

Количество сумасшедших на форуме?
Количество сумасшедших на форуме?
  • www.mql5.com
их нет 15% 30% 45% 60% 75% 90% все )) свой вариант хочу посмотреть...

Evgeny Belyaev:

In the next issue I will tell you about the system for those who are on alcohol or illegal substances. The deposits will be higher there.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

)))) and another 13% wrote that there are no crazy people here ))https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/216182

That's what the crazies answered. A junkie will never admit to being a junkie.

I quit smoking I think in 2004. Take 100p a day not to get steamed up with inflation and rising wages. 13 years*365*100 == 474500!!! Geez, what did I blow that kind of money on?

Alexandr Murzin:

In the next issue I will tell you about the system for those who are on alcohol or banned. The deposits will be higher there.

And then for women who love shopping ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I quit smoking I think in 2004. Take 100p a day not to get steamed up with inflation and rising wages. 13 years*365*100 == 474500!!! Man, what have I wasted such money on?

And if you count the booze and how much I wasted on pussy. You could buy a flat in St. Petersburg with that money.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And then for women who love shopping ))

And then there's running after the bus - saving money on taxis (a form of arbitrage apparently)
Reason: