Are there any people who got rich off forex?

Are there people who got rich on Forex? I'm not talking about the users of the site but the world in general, I haven't heard about it. There is a stock exchange, but forex is different.

Of course.

Petia89:
Are there people who got rich on Forex? I'm not talking about the users of the site but the world in general, I haven't heard about it. There is the stock exchange, but forex is something else.
Do you think those who own Forex brokerage firms are beggars sitting there ... These people are rich.

Евгений:
And you think those who run forex brokerages are paupers sitting there... These are the people who are getting rich.
Only they are not brokers, they are dealers. Two big differences).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Only they're not brokers, they're dealers. Two big differences).
The differences are big, but everyone calls themselves a brokerage) Besides, I think that honest companies on spreads etc. make a lot of money too.

George Soros got rich on forex... I think he got rich selling GBP in the crisis...but he took advantage of the insiders...

the brokerage houses, the brokerage firms got rich...

some Signal providers got rich... at least 100-200 grand in usd...

but traders, just because of their money and their trades, I think 0.000 people got rich....as in trading, you cannot make money by speculation....just impossible, full stop.

nowi: But among just traders, just with their money and their trades, I think 0.000 people got rich... because in trading you cannot make money through speculation... it is simply impossible, full stop.
You know how to cheer them up.) But you are honest!

nowi:

But among just traders, just with their money and through their trades I think 0.000 people have gotten rich...because in trading it is impossible to make money through speculation...it is simply impossible, full stop.

You are wrong. It is possible to make money and it is real. It is really impossible to get rich.

By the way, my neighbour has been earning on Forex for a few years now. He says - what would I do in my retirement if not Forex, but it seems to be busy. He never became a millionaire, but he earns enough for beer and cigarettes).

Why is there not a single public example of this... so many traders... agree... and there are different contests and signals and market and forexbook and there is not a single person who earns....nothing... all signals and systems sooner or later lose out...

it's the agony of the top signal that thousands of people believed in, and the guy was just lucky for a while due to not too dumb marmoset and successfully survived...

i knew this was going to happen sooner or later and his clientele is melting before his eyes and his clients started to piss him off so hard in discussions that he just shut them off with all comments)

nowi:
...all signals and systems will sooner or later leak out...

We will all die at some point, and for most people that fact goes without saying... But you can make a lot of progress in your life, or you can, as in The Mistake of a Resident - "... lived unnoticed and died quietly...".
The same applies to trading systems - the main criterion for judging their quality (at least for the thinking part of the critics) should be not how long they can survive without losing money, but how much income they bring before they expire...

nowi:

Why is there not a single public example of this... so many traders... agree... and there are different contests and signals and market and forexbook and there is not a single person who earns ....one... all signals and systems sooner or later lose out...

it's the agony of the top signal that thousands of people believed in, and the guy was just lucky for a while due to not too dumb marmoset and successfully survived...

i knew this was going to happen sooner or later and his clientele is melting before his eyes and his clients started to piss him off so badly in discussions that he just turned them off all comments)

I read about one case. One PAMM manager was using an Expert Advisor based on an averaging martin. One day it suffered huge drawdown and was on the verge of sinking. This manager asked his investors to replenish his account saying that after such a reversal of the price there would be good profit. And there were some of them, who agreed to take the risk and replenish the account. And indeed, soon after the price reversed, the PAMM was saved and managed to come out of the drawdown with a good profit. All the investors were happy. That was it. We have to work with investors). Well, with signals it is certainly another case. It is not like in PAMM where all investors are in one boat. Here each user of the signal decides for himself what to do.
Reason: