Problem with EA validation on the Market

Hi all, problem with EA validation!!! EA is limited to trade on all pairs except EURAUD. Screenshot attached. I have no idea what this error message means and how to bypass it. EA does not pass automatic validation.
Files:

Александр:
Hi all, there is a problem with validation of the EA! I feel like the EA is limited to trade on all pairs except EURAUD. I will send you a screenshot here. I dont know what this error message means or how to bypass it. EA does not pass automatic validation.

You can not limit the software trading pairs, if the optimal pair EURAUD it should be reported in the product description, but tested without errors on all pairs and metals, the trading result on non-optimal pairs is not important, what is important that would not have errors.

I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES. https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555

Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Все продукты Маркета перед публикацией проходят обязательную предварительную проверку для обеспечения единого стандарта качества. В этой статье мы расскажем о наиболее частых ошибках, которые допускают разработчики в своих технических индикаторах и торговых роботах. А также покажем как самостоятельно проверить свой продукт перед отправкой в Маркет.

Removed the restriction on traded pairs. Still the error message remains the same. There are no errors or warnings in the EA. What does this message mean? I've been puzzling for a week now)

TakeProfit, StopLoss is used, is there a check for sufficient funds before an order is justified ?

Yes Vladimir, everything is there. I think I've found the reason)). The error in the ModifyOrder error 1 test log - most likely an error occurs when modifying an order, at the moment of price comparison (old and new). I don't normalize prices via NormalizeDouble and they appear to be the same. I will try to fix it)

Александр:
Yes Vladimir, everything is there. I think I've found the reason)). The error in the ModifyOrder error 1 test log - most likely an error occurs when modifying an order, at the moment of price comparison (old and new). I don't normalize prices via NormalizeDouble and they appear to be the same. I will try to fix it).
That's right, also test with TakeProfit = 1, Stoploss = 1. As strange as it may sound, it is tested so that there is no error 130. If the EA does not fit into this range, and it does not, the request to the server should not be and therefore error 130, too.

Thanks, I'll try to test it)))

Александр:
Yes Vladimir, everything is there. I think I've found the reason)). The error in the ModifyOrder error 1 test log - most likely an error occurs when modifying an order, at the moment of price comparison (old and new). I don't normalize prices via NormalizeDouble and they appear to be the same. I will try to fix it).
How could you do this negligently and irresponsibly, you have not yet had time to debug and check for errors, also the prices are not normalized in the code itself and already in the market? You first put it at least a demo for 3-4 months, and if it will work correctly and not into deficit, it's only then can think about the market that was not ashamed to show.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
How could you do this negligently and irresponsibly, you have not yet had time to debug and check for errors, as well as prices in the code itself are not normalized and already in the market? First put it at least on a demo for 3-4 months, and if it works flawlessly and not in deficit, only then we can think about the Market, that it would not be shameful to show it.
The Expert Advisor has been trading on the account since December 2015, and the signals are on the Market) There are no errors in the terminal during testing, the modification passes. But during automatic validation it still "crashes" into the same error(((.
Files:

"there are no trades" - if you translate the text of the error verbatim.

So, if there are no trades performed by the Expert Advisor, it is considered an error in the Expert Advisor's operation?

If so, it is strange at least, maybe the Expert Advisor is not designed for this symbol simply :)

Александр:
The Expert Advisor has been trading on the account since December 2015, and there are signals on the market) There are no errors in the terminal when testing, the modification passes. But during automatic validation it still "crashes" into the same error(((.

Try putting the current spread rather than the 100 spread. Your validation does not open any order on any pair. You need to open several orders on at least one pair in the validator.

Reason: