Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 81

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's like you have it all backwards :-)

As said above, you should only take a UPU for a trading robot. Any UPU has very limited computing resources (CPU/memory/disk), but it works 24/7 and pings faster than a home computer.

And to connect the drive local (in the sense of your home computer) to the UPU is a 5 penny task for novice administrator. And you can provide this very drive at a rate of the UPU, that is, it was always available, and all 24 hours for 7 days? And the exchange rate will of course be limited by the outgoing channel.

Actually it is typical to have the opposite task - to connect the UPU disk (share) to the local machine.

This can also be solved if desired. The local machine can be connected to the Internet...

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's also solvable if you want to. It's possible to connect the local to the internet...

I need to connect the terminal on a remote computer to use the memory and downloaded quotes on my work computer not to take up memory which is not available on the remote computer

MONTE_CRISTO:

I need to connect the terminal on a remote computer to use the memory and downloaded quotes on my desktop computer so that it does not consume memory that is not available on the remote computer
find a hosting service that suits your needs, UPU does not suit you

Hello.

Please advise how to set correctly (parameter time2,dt2. with the rest more or less understandable), that the indicator drew a line from the beginning of the day to a certain length, depending on theLongcoefficient . Well let's suppose that the length of the line visually corresponding to the number of contracts of open interest. М15 time frame , from about 50 contracts to 2000. It is possible to use the part of the line to climb to the second day if the number of contracts is large. And the second question. The same, but the lines should be attached not to the beginning of the previous day, but to the right side of the chart. It is desirable to be able to adjust the length, changing the coefficient. Many thanks.))).

Р illustration to the question

code to question

PutTrendLine ("Premia GR OI W1 Put "+Call_Strike_VOL+""+var1,dt1,premia,dt2,premia,Collor);//draw the premium

void PutTrendLine(string name,datetime tame1,datetime price1,datetime tame2,double price2,color clr)

andreygreen:

Hello.

Please advise how to set correctly (parameter time2,dt2. with the rest more or less understandable), that the indicator drew a line from the beginning of the day to a certain length, depending on theLongcoefficient . Well let's suppose that the length of the line visually corresponding to the number of contracts of open interest. М15 time frame , from about 50 contracts to 2000. It is possible to use the part of the line to climb to the second day if the number of contracts is large. And the second question. The same, but the lines should be attached not to the beginning of the previous day, but to the right side of the chart. It is desirable to be able to adjust the length, changing the coefficient. Many thanks.))).

Enter the variable Scale, for example 1 bar = 100 contracts.
And check if the histogram does not fit, then change the scale 1 bar = 150-200-250-300

I see the idea, thank you.))) True, it's not quite clear how to do it yet. (I am a beginner) But now I know in which direction to dig. Originally there was the idea of binding the number of contracts to time, but it gets complicated there. I like your idea better. Thank you.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Introduce a variable Scale, e.g. 1 bar = 100 contracts.
And check if the bar chart does not fit, then change the scale to 1 bar = 150-200-250-300
Thank you very much for your support. It appears to be even simpler, just add the required number multiplied by the coefficient to the start date. time2 = time1 + Volume * long Class)))

Hello forum users, Can you tell me how to write MQL4 code? If RSI is not below 70 and not above 80 then SELL and vice versa! Just give me a hint...
Reason: