Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 242

Aleksei Stepanenko:

In programming, there is rarely only one solution possible. There are always options. You don't say anything about meaning, so I don't know what to say.

An array can contain data of different types:

I've already entered an array, I've found the solution. Thank you, the solution turned out to be simple. You, and the forum member who wrote in my personal message, gave me the answer. I should have just read about arrays, I'm a fast code writer, I used to type on a USSR typewriter back in the day. The question is closed thank you all.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That must be it:

Through an array I also thought of, but the array doesn't work. Found a slightly different solution. Thank you.

Hello, writing here, maybe it's a glitch. How can I change the position set in mt4 and who can do it? I am working from an android phone.

Hello. How can I withdraw money from the metatrader 4 platform? Can you please tell me

I want to transfer my money back but I can't, they said to go to my personal account and request a withdrawal

Pavel Baranov:
Hello. How can I withdraw money from the metatrader 4 platform? Please advise.

Ask at the DC where you trade.

I receive a newsletter every time about new jobs (signals) I haven't found on the website how to organise it. Help with this issue.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Files:
Screenshot_2.png  115 kb

AS_SS:
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Replace the type of C and C_2 variables with double.

transcendreamer:

Replace the type of C and C_2 variables with double.

Is it wrong in the book by Seergei Kovalev ?

Reason: