Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 215

Наджибулло Хабибов:

Well, I don't see anything critical, try to specify in OrderSend command instrument explicitly, not NULL, but Symbol() or _Symbol... And also read the program's log, maybe you just don't have enough money, the gold deposit is big...

Damn, it's not calm, I haven't seen any description anywhere, what happens if the EA accesses the indicator and it does not load, what will be the response from iCustom?

it will stop the execution of owl or we will get a constant 0.0? And it seems that nothing is written in the log during the request...

Aleksandr Martynov:

Damn, it's not calm, I haven't seen any description anywhere, what happens if the EA accesses the indicator and it does not load, what will be the response from iCustom?

it will stop the execution of owl or we will get a constant 0.0? And the query doesn't seem to write anything in the log...

I think I answered this question a dozen pages ago in this thread

there will be an error in GetLastError(), the code and description is the same - indicator not found and the terminal log logs the same message

sketch the script, there are literally 2-3 lines, imho

Igor Makanu:

I think I answered this question in this topic about ten pages ago

there will be an error in GetLastError(), the code and description is the same - indicator not found and in the EA log the terminal writes the same thing

sketch a script, there are literally 2-3 lines, imho

I have tried all my settings and tried all volatiles, but it does not open for gold

Files:

Наджибулло Хабибов:

Please tell me why it does not open for gold, I have tried all the settings for all volatiles opens for gold but does not

I don't know.

The first screen is a discrepancy data on the TF in the tester

the second screenshot, the message with the alert

i had a topic a couple of months ago, if i remember correctly the gold margin requirements in MT4 were calculated incorrectly with standard methods, in general i do not know what the reason is, i do not want to look into it

Vladimir Karputov:

Actually, you put the Take in the Stop field ... it's listed first, if memory serves me correctly.

Aleksandr Martynov:

Actually, you put a Take in the Stop field ... it's listed first, if memory serves me correctly.

What are you talking about? You find a post that's a hundred years old and decide to respond?

Наджибулло Хабибов:

вот журнал Скажите пожалуйста почему по золоту не открывает , настройки меня все перепробовал  по всем волютам открывает по золоту нет 

I agree with Igor, try to reconstruct the instrument history on all TFs used. Alternatively, run roughly on bar close to check.

Vladimir Karputov:

What do you mean? Found a post that is a hundred years old and decided to answer?

Sorry - didn't see what page it was on, saw the question, noticed the error and answered, and then went on to the last one)

I wouldn't answer at all. It's a boorish treatment.
Reason: