Looking for a good MQL4 programmer. There are two strategies, I need to make them automatic.

The strategies are not bad :) I traded on my own, the result is not bad. I made $200 for one of them out of $7... I withdrew 100, and I lost the rest because of my emotions and impatience. That is why I would like to create an EA. I think it would be unfair if the EA itself paid for it :). I think it would be fair to be paid by the EA itself :) Stupid statements, claims or criticisms are silly but keep them to yourselves. I need a serious programmer. I'm waiting on Skype from 3 to 12 Moscow .....

Words are not the truth about "Strategies are not bad". Have a demonstration on a cent account, which will show how good the strategies are. As a good programmer I tell you this: only practice is the criterion of truth.

Filini:

The strategies are not bad :) I traded on my own, the result is not bad. I made $200 for one of them out of $7... I withdrew 100, and I lost the rest because of my emotions and impatience. That is why I would like to create an EA. I think it would be unfair if the EA itself paid for it :). I think it would be fair to be paid by the EA itself :) Stupid statements, claims or criticisms are silly but keep them to yourselves. I need a serious programmer. I'm waiting on Skype from 3 to 12 Moscow .....

What does a serious programmer think about this?

Filini:

I think it would be fair to pay the advisers themselves :)

Sure it would! And for the taxi driver, the payment would be for the rides in his car!

hhohholl:
What does a serious programmer think about it?

And he doesn't think about it at all )))))))).

2TC You need A. Privalov - you can usually find him in the forest near Solovets. So you go there. But when you last saw him there, there was no FOREX yet, and Aldan, where he worked, is a little past its sell-by date ;).

Some people make thousands of dollars in a year, and then the system starts to lose money, you need to test it for decades, I can test it for free, if the algorithm is not too complicated

Filini:

I think it's only fair that the advisers themselves are paid :)

So, the programmer does not give you the Expert Advisor after it has been written, but keeps it as payment? Please, be more precise :)

Really fair :)

---------

By the way, I've been thinking - you've really cheaped out. You should not have offered to pay for the entire EA, but to keep at least half of it. So the programmer will send you at least half of the Expert Advisor.

Filini:

So write the terms of reference here...

Maybe someone will...

PapaYozh:
Of course it's fair! And for a taxi driver, the payment would be a ride in his car!

Into the Annals, put a headline on every thread like this!

zxc:

By the way, I've been thinking - you've really cheapened out. You should not have offered to pay for the whole EA, but to keep at least half of it. So that the programmer sends you at least half of the Expert Advisor.

Of course, he did!

In addition, we have to take money from the programmer (payment-beforehand) for the fact that he will share the mystery of two-granite strategies!

+ As a bonus the programmer receives a master class from the topikaster on proper risk management)))) (judging by the first post....)).

And all have been shooting their mouths off for a free grail! ( I will not be surprised if there will be strategies based on the intersection of standard indicators)

FAQ:
Into the Annals, put up a headline on every thread like this!
Logically, the payment should be for anecdotes told by a passenger.
Reason: