The revenge strategy

I read in the internet about the strategy "revenge" by the author writes that the profitable strategy, I want to ask if anyone uses it, any results and in general whether it makes sense to trade by this strategy?

Files:
revansh_1.zip  365 kb

I spoke to the author, as far as I understand he hasn't traded on it himself for a long time, but it made a profit because it sold well :)

denis_orlov:
I talked to the author, as far as I understood he hasn't traded with it for a long time, but it made a profit because it sold well :)

Thanks for the reply, that's what I thought, I tried it for a week and did not succeed, all I got is broken in the stops, it was beautifully written, I thought maybe I misunderstood.

liises:

When you start to increase your deposit by at least 3 times a month

Will you show me how you do it?

jelizavettka:

Where can I read this strategy.... It looks a bit suspicious

+ some video - like Alexey Loboda's

Roman.:
+ some video - like Alexey Loboda's

Although the strategy is rubbish... but the author put it out, well done. And liises: sells, probably))))) - And find out that the strategy - a complete rubbish can only buy it)))

liises:

Have you tried writing an EA on it and testing it?

liises:

I do everything exactly, to every word of its creator, that is written in the strategy algorithm, as written, without adding anything of my own.

Can you post that algorithm...?

liises:

When you start to increase your deposit at least 3 times in a month

Can you show me how you're doing it?

liises:
Already typed - looking at the top - so far it's all bullshit - no description...

"I care whether traders who use my strategy will be successful or not. That's why I appeal to you. Please, first bring your deposits up to 50,000, then withdraw them. And then try to increase your deposits in one day. If you increase your deposit by several times in one day, it is not a job, it is a dangerous game. After all, in the end. To multiply your deposit 5-6 times in a month is a really good result.." (С)

And 3 times is nothing and a piece of cake

Reason: