What's not the Grail?

Out of 633 trades, zero losses... Isn't that the Grail? Gentlemen programmers ... :-)))

Slava... are you back? Why did you change your nickname?

Europa:
Slava... are you back? Why did you change your nickname?

I'm not Slava... I'm Zhenya...:-))

zoritch:

Out of 633 trades, zero losses... Isn't that the Grail? Gentlemen programmers ... :-)))

Get real now. No mini or micro accounts, nothing to idle him.

SofTAA:
Get real now. No mini- or micro accounts, nothing for him to idle.

A little embarrassed by the huge drawdown...:-)))

But I repent - I got a little excited...a lot of ten...I'd like to get a grip...:-))

let's reduce by a factor of ten...

(based on entry time stochastics... probably a necessary pullback...? discarded everything and was looking for patterns not in terms of prices, but specifically in terms of entry times...

zoritch:

tester masturbation is certainly useful for self-satisfaction... If an event happens, it's one sigma (in physics), if it's confirmed in someone else, it's two sigmas...

masturbation or sigma rule?

;)

IgorM:

masturbation or sigmas rule?

;)

but I'm far from a sucker... took the easy way out... I screwed on the PiTHIA 8... and was looking specifically for delays after trading signals...

(Again, sorry for the sloppy explanation... I'm new here...)

although in real life there may be execution delays of up to three minutes, but they are unlikely to change the overall picture... :-))

(the whole game was within GBP/USD within fifteen minutes...) ugh... I let it slip...

the five minute intervals on the other pair have a specific relation...

Grail!!! bet on the real....

zoritch:
Although in reality the runtime may be up to three minutes, but they will hardly change the big picture... :-))

Well then, good luck to you - you have already invented the Grail, I understand the invention of the perpetual motion machine and finding the square of the circle are next

SZZY: Have you ever wondered what would happen if there was at least one person in the world who could take 10 pips a day profit without losing?
Reason: