Which mash-ups are the best to cross?

There is a claim that ema - fast and slow - is the best tool. And all sorts of modifications are a no-brainer.

Or which ones are better than Cross*ma???

There is a different combination of the best MAs for each moment in time. That's the whole tale of MA. Amen.

was interested in something similar... https://forum.mql4.com/ru/26552

Jingo:

There is a claim that ema - fast and slow - is the best tool. And all sorts of modifications are a no-brainer.

Or what better Cross*ma are there???

Are you at Cross*ma going to buy or sell?

Jingo:

There is a claim that ema - fast and slow - is the best tool. And all sorts of modifications are a short step.

Or what better Cross*ma are there???

It depends... At least from the market you're going to trade in...

You have no idea how many average ones there are, but understand what you need them for)

which is better than the exponential average?

Jingo:
what's better than an exponential average?

Jurik of course!

;)

Jingo:

Or what's the best Cross*ma???

Crossing mashups is just a tricky thing. In the history you will always find a couple of those wipers and their periods which will give a plus. But since we don't know the future, it's unclear how to find these periods and algorithms...

So the best one is the one that is smoothest and with the least amount of lag, and how you use it is a matter of personal choice.

What does it mean to be better? Better as applied to what? I use ema50,ema200 to filter signals, I use ema in MACD, but there were cases when I used other variants suggested and not only. And the crossover of the wands is a late signal))

in the medium term - there are wagons (5-8 trades a week) which are more often "relevant" to a small OOS.

my point is that super-duper systems may be more often on a par with classic axes with optimal parameters FOR a small OOS

Reason: