DC with maximum speed of execution

During news releases or strong market moves many brokerage companies have a very long delay in order opening plus the spreads are increasing.

The question is: What brokerage company may be of your advice with maximal speed of order opening at strong market moves and preferably with fixed spread.

If on this forum we may not write any messages about brokerage companies please send them via e-mail.

probably already "dumped"... share them too (via private message).

It is clear that you cannot call a DC. But the question is different.

1. How long in execution time can you count fast (1 sec, 100ms, 10ms).

2. How often can there be requotes (1:4, 1:10, even less often, not at all).

Unfortunately they didn't :)

zhuki ,the faster the better :) It's just that in A, for example, if there is a strong movement, the order usually hangs for five seconds until it is applied. If only within a second, it would be great.

The speed of execution is highly dependent on the volume.

LeoV:

The speed of execution is highly dependent on the volume.

At which volume does it start to slow down (for classics and micro) ?

sever30:

At which one does it start to slow down (for classic and micro) ?
It depends on the brokerage company and on the current liquidity. The average can be guided by 1.0

goldtrader: От ДЦ зависит и от текущей ликвидности. Ориентироваться в среднем можно на 1.0

+ on the instrument traded

I know one... But there is no MT4 there. The speed of executing a trade with 10 lots surprised me.

And in general there is a difference in speed of execution between micro and classic accounts, for example 0.1 or 1 lot in Al... or any other. I haven't noticed, maybe someone has a different opinion...

Zhunko:
I know one... But there is no MT4 there. The speed of executing a trade with 10 lots surprised me.

on the real? O_O
Reason: