There are a lot of ideas piling up, will anyone implement them? I won't pay, and if I do, it's only as a thank you... its size from 0 to 100%

sever30:

Better delete it quietly before it starts

Mischek:

You'd better delete it quietly before it starts.

:)

ready, waiting...

sever30:

ready, waiting...

"The main thing is to make it through the night and make it through the day", and then maybe someone will throw something in the mail, maybe a code or a grenade.

That's it, Micha, after your post, you can't delete it yourself, except with our help...

Mathemat:
That's it, Micha, after your post, you can't delete it yourself, except with our help...

He looks like he's ready to fight to the death, too bad, a good guy, I'll miss him

There's no retreat, the grail is behind me...

I'm looking through binoculars... Dust on the horizon... I've got my ear to the ground... I can hear the engines... I'm tucked in... ...sweat trickles down my forehead...

Идей много накопилось, ...

In Odessa they say: if you do have an idea - buy yourself a herring, and mess with it!

Imagine - the North at the table talking to a herring. Creepy

And the herring says...

That's really creepy.

Odessa, Odessa, I am Volhohrad... can't hear you... Odessa... I am V...ad... come...

damn communication... This must be the enemy's radio interception... Sweat stings my eyes...

timbo:

In Odessa they say: if you do have an idea - buy yourself a herring, and mess with it!

But you have to pay for the herring. It doesn't work.
Reason: