Avalanche 6.2

Have assembled another version of Avalanche V_62. Closing is done using CloseBy, which is somewhat more advantageous. Changed trailing algorithm. It works on Demo account since 20.07.2010. At first the lot was 0.01, but then the lot was increased to 0.1. Closures were sometimes executed manually. This is probably the best version in our opinion. The work on improvement continues. We will periodically update the report on this demo account. Avalanche Advisor V_6 2 is attached. As of today the report looks like this
Files:
zbgqdhyv_62.mq4  10 kb

The version has an unreal figure, and the EA still hasn't learned how to modify and close orders... the whole log is full of errors...

I can remember such a paradox - mistakes - profit grows as soon as you fix them, you're a loser.

but the money is 300% plus in three days!!!

each to his own...

Everything is different for everyone!!!

Let's not multiply the topics

WHERE HAVE THE AVALANCHE VICTIMS GONE? ( 1 2 3 )

Avalanche ( 1 2 3 4 5... 405 406 )

Avalanche 6.2

andrey555888:
Built another version of Avalanche V_62. Closing is done using CloseBy, which is a bit more advantageous. Changed trailing algorithm. It works on Demo account since 20.07.2010. At first the lot was 0.01, but then the lot was increased to 0.1. Closures were sometimes executed manually. This is probably the best version in our opinion. The work on improvement continues. We will periodically update the report on this demo account. Avalanche Advisor V_6 2 is attached. As of today the report looks like this

Hello....it works fine I had to ban lot normalization in the init....to insert a magik and a few other little things (eg opening is allowed when the price on the truck is 20)... What do you think - should I not add one more buy pending at profit of the buy at a distance from the open one and the same lot, which would be deleted in case of main buy drawdown... and the same thing with the village... ??? ( so to speak - f-fill function with possibility to switch it off in the settings )

i would not mind to close all profitable positions but if i close only losing one and continue trailing the profitable one.

I've tweaked the 6.2 code a bit to work on the real. Here you go.

Fixed - version 0.3 dated 24.08.2010 (removed LoadHistory and MaxProfit logic). Why does it work "wrong"? What exactly is "wrong"?

Files:
wmav_1.mq4  19 kb

wmlab:
I've tweaked the 6.2 code a bit to work on the real thing. Here you go.
Something is wrong with your EA. And the question is why do you load the entire history by timeframes? There's no indicators there and the history is not needed. This is Avalanche, it doesn't care what timeframe it is on.

zhuki:
Something is wrong with your EA. What is the question? Why do you download the entire history for timeframes? There is no indicator there and it doesn't need any history at all. I'm not sure what timeframe it's on, but I'm not sure what timeframe it's on.

Corrected. Above.

The main problem with Avalanche, as it seems to me, is the constant pushing of the breakeven level further and further away from the starting point if orders are "winded up". Besides, you can do without counter orders at all and save spreads. We only need to analyze the history to get the result of the last trade. And then you need to increase or decrease the lots. Pure MM. You can combine it with trawl. And we will have an Expert Advisor with one open order suitable for MT5 in the future.

By the way, we don't need to turn off the trawl if we are working on a larger lot. We can make the trawl tighter or something. If we get lucky and the price runs in the right direction, we don't have to close.

wmlab:

You just have to analyse the history to get the result of the last trade.

And the point of your

LotSell += OrderLots();
is not clear.

Yes and the division into LotSell and LotBuy too.

LotLast and that's it.

Reason: