LOSING TRADING SYSTEM

Good evening all. In a neighbouring thread, I offered cooperation LONGER for the improvement of profitable TCs.

I did not find understanding... that is not the main thing. An absurd idea came to mind. If programmers do not want to

If programmers do not want to do profitable TS, maybe they would like to do LOSSING TS)? Wonders of your deeds Lord).

Bottom line. Sometimes I trade based on a swept pattern of price movements. HOORAY! THIS IS NOT DAYS!

Just looked at a couple of months' report. Made about $1200 net on these positions. Surprised myself...

I BELIEVE THAT THIS TS SHOULD BE DAMNABLE WHILE TRADING HAND AND AUTOMATIC AND

to get it out to something more or less can only be done by trading hands.

Convince me of the miracle of programming. What if it works?

CLOWNS don't write here. That's not what this thread is for. FLOOD and explain what you think of me, in the next.

All on the forum will be interested whether it is possible to make a profitable from a loss-making TC.

P.S. NO TECH SPECS TO WRITE. (for clowns). I can explain on my fingers like a five year old.

child. So you can perceive me here. AND I'LL EXPLAIN AGAIN... I BELIEVE THIS SYSTEM

LOSS-MAKING...AT LEAST FOR THE MACHINE.

This is what you get at the moment with the inputs and outputs.

The backbone of the system. What to put on it can be decided later. EUR/USD M15.
The system against penetration of the given levels 1.40 1.41 1.42 1.43 etc.
we place pending orders 5 pips below or above the round number.
(This is for euro/dollar, for pound/dollar for example 10 pips. I think
many have noticed the pound/dollar tendency very often goes
exactly to the price 1.zz85 and from 1.zz85 the price goes back up).

sl=20 (can be changed upwards)
tp1=sl, half of the position is closed, the balance is without loss.
tp2=20-30 points from the close of tp1 or trailing stop

can be done

sl=20 (can be changed upwards)
tp1=2sl half of the position is closed, the remainder is without loss.
tp2=20-30 points from closing tp1 or trailing stop

To make it easier to understand, took a screenshot of today's

euro/dollar pair. It is on page 6. The horizontal lines indicate

entry points. There were 2 entry signals during the day. Below are the results.

1. 07.00 approximately. Looking at the screenshot. The price is floundering around 1.435 without any trend.

We put a limit order to buy 1.4295 sl=20 1.4275
--First take=stop 1.4315, close half of the order, the rest without loss.
--Second take+20-30 points from the first close or a trailing stop starts to work.

2. 17.15 The price goes up. Breaks through the level of 1.44, opens sell order 1.4405 sl=20 1.4425

--The first take=stop 1.4385, we shall close half of the order, the rest of the order shall be without loss.
--The second take was not necessary. we closed at sl 1.4405 (it is not on the screenshot yet)

Total profit:

-20 pips
-40 pips minimum
-20 pips
--Breakeven.

Dear Sir, you are all understood, and very well understood. About "not writing to clowns" - it's already impossible to comply if the topic is started by a clown.

Integer >>:

Уважаемый, все вас поняли, и очень хорошо поняли. Насчет "не писать клоунам" - уже невозможно выполнить, если тема клоуном начата.

=)

the man's head is a mess. It happens. I might even have had one too. =)

so here's to a losing trading system !!! ))

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

..... whether it is possible to make a profit from a LOSSING TS.

To do this, you must first identify what is causing it to drain.

The most common reasons are:

a). spreads, swaps, gaps;

b). bad indicator(s);

c). poor money management;

d). program errors;

д). d. program errors; e. "tricks" of the day;

f). fundamental factors;

f). other reasons.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Чудны дела твои Господи).

Суть. Иногда...

ZEXEL66 >>: Суть. Иногда торгую на основании подмеченной закономерности движения цен. УРА! ЭТО НЕ ДНЕВКИ!

Сейчас посмотрел отчет за пару месяцев. Сделал чистыми порядка 1200$ на данных позициях. Сам удивился...

ТАК КАК СЧИТАЮ, ЧТО ДАННАЯ ТС ДОЛЖНА БЫТЬ УБЫТОЧНА ПРИ ТОРГОВЛЕ И РУКАМИ И АВТОМАТОМ и

вытащить ее на что-то более-менее можно только торгуя руками.

Убедите меня в чуде программирования. А вдруг получится?

Bottom line... To convince, it would be desirable to see those "five-year fingers". And it's also desirable, relative to the test period, to see the number of trades and the ratio of profit to maximum drawdown, if you trade with an even lot, of course. And if in fact, I, for example, can program any foolishness "for nothing, but not for ten quid", if it seems to me interesting at least somehow. Last time it was a system on the mashkes. :) So far I haven't seen anything interesting.

Mischek >>:

{...} Кнопка "-1" - это 7 этаж!!!

What kind of byte do they have if a seven fills a sign bit ?!

Richie >>:

Для этого сначала необходимо определить то, за счёт чего она сливает.

Наиболее частые причины:

а). спред, свопы, гэпы;

б). фиговый(ые) индикатор(ы);

в). плохое управление капиталом;

г). ошибки в программе;

д). "приколы" дэцлов;

е). фундаментальные факторы;

ё). прочие причины.

That's the thing: it gives me a profit in real trading. But my impression is that it's a losing strategy.

It goes something like this. You're a programmer. A clown like me comes to you and says. I have a profitable TS! I'm sure of it!

I'm sure of it! You are glad. You ask me to describe its essence. After all, everything happens, and suddenly it is profitable. The man describes it to you.

And then you, on the basis of writing and the tests of a huge number of advisers, just understand that there is nothing to write.

there's nothing to write, it's going to be unprofitable.

So I understand that this approach must be unprofitable. IT JUST FEELS THAT WAY.

a). spreads, swaps, gaps; Deferred. No effect.

b). bullshit indicator(s); I'm not good with indicators. Here again it all comes down to price movement. I look at one indicator as a filter, nothing more.

c) Poor money management; Doesn't matter. Any system will crash if badly managed.

d). program errors; There is no program, I trade by hand.

д). d) program errors; the program is absent, I trade with my hands. e) "Tricks" of the dozens; the postponements, you can't make a joke.

f). Fundamental factors; Here... this is closer. You can't enter on the news...but other systems don't allow entries on them either.

f). other reasons. See above.

f). fundamental factors; Here... this is closer. You can't enter on the news...but other systems don't provide for entry on it either.

why can't you enter ???

ZEXEL66 >>:Примерно так. Вы программист. К вам приходит клоун, вроде меня, и говорит. У меня есть прибыльная ТС! Я в этом

уверен! Вы рады.

First mistake in your reasoning... :)

Reason: