What is it?

Can anyone comment on how it is possible to have income in pips in an account in the form of a random fluctuation and such a nice total in roubles in the account?

It's a miracle!

Only one reasonable explanation of the observed phenomenon comes to mind: Chel or MTS-ka opens randomly, but determines the rate exactly. Why they would do that - I can't imagine.

Wah-wah. Chopped almost 200,000 points of net profit in a year in Alpari.

You live and learn, don't you? Well done, guys!

Neutron писал(а) >>

Can anyone comment on how it is possible to have income in pips in an account in the form of a random fluctuation and such a nice total in roubles in an account?

It's a miracle!

Only one reasonable explanation of the observed phenomenon comes to mind: Chel or MTS-ka opens randomly, but determines the rate exactly. I can't imagine why they would do that.

No logs? Not for sure, though. It would be interesting to see.

The first post is martin.

It's Martin for sure.

Yes, it would be interesting to see this masterpiece too.

I'm about to be torn apart with glowing envy...

It could be a type of martingale. I have an algorithm that doesn't care which way you open, it controls the lots. But a martin is a martin, the risks are very high.

Guys, don't be ridiculous with your martin - there are no drawdowns. But don't talk about the ability or inability to make pilaf out of cats!

More precisely, there are drawdowns (they are visible), but their distribution in amplitude has nothing to do with martin.

Neutron >> :

Wah-wah. Chopped almost 20,000 points of net profit in a year in Alpari.

You live and learn. Well done, guys.

strange deposit manipulation: 7322779.42 | -4705792.18

Neutron >> :

Yes, it would be interesting to see this masterpiece too.

I'm about to be torn apart with glowing envy...

Guys, don't be ridiculous with your martin - there are no drawdowns. Just don't talk about the ability or not to cook cats into plov!

More precisely there are drawdowns (they are visible), but their amplitude distribution has nothing to do with martin.

Do we invent and test the fraud here? ;)

Ahem:) So advanced and it didn't get to the point of drawdown. And the martin can be adjusted to the market parameters very well. And anyway, it's kind of a secret, but martins are running around the market right now fat and well-fed, like some elephants. Hunting season hasn't opened yet.
Reason: