Testing real-time forecasting systems

Predlagayu lay out screenshots here with your prediction on any systems, strategies and techniques (of course enumerate or name them not ask)

I think I'll write right away to answer the question why this, .... not why, but simply, is not it interesting to play oracles and Pythias? =)

The main thing is not to play with pythons and of course not to open orders by forecasts on the real (especially on mine) !!!!!.

NEKSUS_ >> :

Wouldn't it be interesting to play oracles and pythians? =)

=)

Will it last or not?

Integer писал(а) >>

Will it last or not?

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>

Predlagayu lay out screenshots of your predictions here, for any systems, strategies and techniques (of course enumerate or name them not ask)

I think I'll write right away to answer the question why this, .... not why, but simply, is not it interesting to play oracles and Pythias? =)

The main thing is not to open orders based on real-time forecasts (mine especially) !!!!

Can you post the Hologram indicator

I should warn you right away, hologram is a very insidious thing, even when you find optimal settings for a pair and it predicts almost exactly the same for a long time, at a certain moment it catches Miror (market mirroring theory) and then you'd better not rely on it.

turkey requires CTG-Pattern_finder-MD, it is in the archive

Files:

Rayder69 писал(а) >>

It will, but I don't think until tomorrow!

It already has. Only it was a demo((.

NEKSUS, thanks, we'll test it.

The pound is nice, but it's early.

(screenshots reversed)

NEKSUS, what parameters should you set in Hologram?

Reason: