Baracuda - Opinion of programmers and developers

Baracuda - Opinion of programmers and developers I would like to present you my development, I write EAs myself, Multicurrency EA, only it needs to be tested and optimized, I want to get into the Championship, I still have time :-) I will work on it, send me your states on it, as well as possible improvements and additions, Thanks,

I will be glad to write any kind of Expert Advisor, I'm very interested in it, open source, your trading strategy will not fall into the hands of others. E-mail me at santac@mail.ru

Thanks in advance!!!

Files:

What is the multicurrency nature of your EA? Do you enter only one pair and use an ally pair to confirm the signal? Or do you trade on different pairs independently?

If it is OOS, the result is great, if it is optimizing, it is difficult to say without seeing the code.

Kharin >> :

What is the multicurrency nature of your EA? Do you enter only one pair and use an ally pair to confirm the signal? Or do you trade on different pairs independently?

If it is OOS, the result is good, if it is optimised, it is difficult to say without seeing the code.

:-) I mean multicurrency, with absolutely no hard settings for currency pair and period. It can be used on all currency pairs. The main thing is that the system, according to which it works, is very strong market volatility, unfortunately it doesn't open positions in flat market, as I wanted it to avoid withdrawal of my deposit, but in a strong trend it works great.

Here's the result of testing the advisor:

what do you think

you need to filter out the false signals... too many

Look test, and send your results, soon I will post the algorithm of the program, as long as I can only lay out a description of how it works:

//The program is built on the Bollinger Bands system, the criteria for entering
BollingerBands indicator is used to calculate //the criteria for entering the market
//Decisions, based on the Bollinger Band analysis, are made when the price either rises above the
//draws above the upper resistance line, or falls below the lower resistance line
// support line. If the price chart fluctuates between these two lines, + //they are reliable signals of price buying.
//there are no reliable buy or sell signals based on the Bollinger
//there are no reliable buy signals on the basis of the Bollinger analysis. In this case, we should bear in mind that the decision to open a position + // be taken only when the graph of the Bollinger + // has been opened or closed.
//take a position opening decision only when the price chart crosses the Bollinger line for
//return to its normal state. +
//Algorithm of the program is built as follows: +/-1.
//1.Calculates whether the price is above the Bollinger line (or below it, respectively).
//first signal is sent!!! +
//2.When the price goes back to the Bollinger channel, you get the second signal!!! +
//3.If the breakdown is not false the third signal is given!!! +
//4 We enter the market. +
//+Stop orders are constantly regulated by the built-in trailing stop +/-
//+Added ability to open positions in two directions, at the same time + //+Ability to set a collision
//+Allowed to set the number of open orders in one direction or the other

//+Added Ability to calculate false positives +
I
will definitely post a report

ROlegWM >> :
I need to filter out the false signals... too much

I'm working on it right now, but I don't want to tweak the story, (as many people do) There are over 30 versions of this code, I write each new feature in a separate version,

I am working on the Ishimoku indicator, most probably it will be added to this complex as a couple more signals for accurate market entry.

I want to note that when testing on a demo account, the expert makes no mistakes, and makes a correct forecast and correctly opens positions, it means that about it I am calm, of course I need to think how to reduce the loss, ie close as soon as the bollinger bars show the need to leave the market, ie The trend has turned in the other direction
Reason: