We should write an advisor.

Need to raelise an advisor, free of charge)).

Anyone willing to cooperate? It is very necessary. Write here, or better in ICQ 371364205.

Neytron:

Need to ralise the councillor, free of charge).

Well, what's the catch? Is it just spring, a subbotnik, and because you really need it? Or is it an interesting idea that promises profits?

Dizzy with spring success for women... Apparently this pattern has been extended to programmers...

KimIV:
Dizzy with spring success for women... Apparently, they decided to extend this pattern to programmers
Figar0:
Neytron:

Need to raelize an advisor, free of charge)).

Well, what's the catch? Is it just spring, a subbotnik and because you really need it? Or is it an interesting idea that promises profits?
If you're not interested, please don't start teasing. It promises nothing, I can't promise anything. If you have a desire, enthusiasm, why not try? If you don't, you shouldn't even pay attention.

Neytron:
If you have the desire, the enthusiasm, why not give it a try?

Enthusiasm and desire are great, but skilled labour should be paid. Do taxi drivers often give you free rides? I don't do any writing for money, or at least not nearly (not my bread), but I must be interested, but I'm not. I do have enthusiasm and desire, but I'll find somewhere to put them.

Figar0:
... Skilled labour in a profession must be paid...
Don't exaggerate - no qualification requirements were made by the author.

Neytron:
KimIV:
Dizzy with spring success for women... Apparently they decided to extend this pattern to programmers
Figar0:
Neytron:

Need to raelize an advisor, free of charge)).

Well, what's the catch? Is it just spring, a subbotnik and because you really need it? Or is it an interesting idea that promises profits?
If you are not interested, please do not make jokes. It promises nothing, I can't promise anything. If you have a desire, enthusiasm, why not try? If you don't, you shouldn't even pay attention.
I guess, Vanya, you've got to put the idea out there. Otherwise it's a pig in a poke.

Neytron:
KimIV:
I'm dizzy with spring success for women... Apparently this pattern has been extended to programmers
Figar0:
Neytron:

We need an advisor, free of charge)).

If you're not interested, please don't make jokes. It promises nothing, I can't promise anything. If you have a desire, enthusiasm, why not try? If you don't, you shouldn't even pay attention.

This forum is always teasing!

Eh... you should be the one...

be a dictator on the level of, say, "Saddam Hussein" ... You could get your idea written for free.

--

otherwise no one wants to write anything for free

---

to get a THING for free, give something to someone who will write "for free" e.g. YOUR idea!

---

try to PUBLICIZE it here! Your idea will be taken apart FAST!

and then maybe you wouldn't want to do it.

---

But I admit it's a brilliant idea!

maybe you'll find someone to write for free!

Vinin писал (а): Apparently, Vanya, you have to put the idea out there. Otherwise you're getting a cat in a poke.

No way, don't put it out there, or they'll steal the idea! Don't listen to anyone, wait for your prince on a white horse, an enthusiastic programmer, he will come for sure!

timbo:
Vinin wrote (a): Apparently, Vanya, you need to put the idea out there. Otherwise you get a cat in a poke.

Under no circumstances, do not put it, or steal the idea! Don't listen to no one, wait for your prince on a white horse, an enthusiastic programmer, he will come for sure!

THIS! is also an OPTION!

There are also princes in black Mercedes.

there's rarely anyone here who writes for free!

no one even reads the ToR below $50!

After reading the ToR, the price jumps to at least $100-$300!

more often than that!

Then the customer usually refuses when the price comes to $500-$1000!

That's why it's usually 100% AVANCE at a moment's notice.

-Now you've waited for your prince on a white horse!

-- I can see the horse. Where's the prince?

Reason: