Advisor based on fundamental analysis

I have an idea to develop an Expert Advisor (or a separate indicator), which displays the general market sentiment according to fundamental analysis indicators. The essence of the idea is as follows:

1) Find a source of sufficiently formalized information on FA (all indices with actual and expected values).

2) Unload all the historical data from this source.

3) Analyse together the TA and FA data and obtain formalised interpretation rules separately for each currency pair (because different currencies are affected by different FA indicators).

4) These rules are coded in the form of an Expert Advisor or a separate indicator.

5) Expert Advisor or an indicator periodically (according to the schedule of news releases and FA indicators) refers to the values of FA indicators.

6) Produces signals reflecting the general mood and forecasts of the market.

7) These signals are checked by the classical TA.

Criticism, comments and suggestions are welcome.

I will also be grateful if anyone can suggest resources that provide formalized FA data (e.g. http://www. forexfactory.com/).

kailex:

What exactly is there to criticise? Because I have chosen stronger expressions, but there is nothing to criticise. You should at least attach some graph of Leni Golubkov to your megaproject

Reshetov:
kailex:

What exactly is there to criticise? Because I have chosen stronger expressions, but there is nothing to criticise. You should at least attach some graph of Leni Golubkov to your megaproject

Criticize the idea. How realistic is this idea in your opinion? And in general, how realistic is it to formalise the FA in order to base it strongly enough.

About ideas and suggestions - maybe someone has had this experience of using FAs as part of technical analysis for EAs and/or indicators?

kailex:

An idea came up, ...

Science fiction, nothing more. :)

The idea itself is not bad, the only obstacle is formalised data sources.

The first is the heterogeneous format and composition of such billboards.

The second is the credibility of the sources

kailex:

How realistic do you think this is? And in general, how realistic is it to formalise the FA in order to base it strongly enough.

If your source of information is an insider, then it is a sensible idea. But if it is a left-wing one, then it is better not to go to a forum with such ideas, but directly to a psychiatrist.

I've heard of bots in FA, I've heard of them... But I think a whole team of coders worked there. And the reliability of news judgements on Foreh (compared to expectations) does not look good, I think.

I thought about it myself. But tying it to auto-trading didn't even work in theory, let alone implementation... It is a difficult idea to implement, formalisation of FA is not an easy task. You need some kind of "mega_neuro-smarty" connected to Reuters feed...)

1) Find a source of sufficiently formalised FA information (all indices with actual and expected values).
Does anyone know such a source. Better yet, have a history of the indices with actual and expected values at that point in time. Or is that a dream!
Although in my opinion such an archive must exist somewhere. It simply cannot not be.
It's just like the DMB.
- Do you see a gopher?
- (gasps) No!
- I do!

As expected, they started throwing rotten tomatoes...

I don't think we should rely entirely on FA, we should at least calculate the proportion of probability of continuation or reversal of trend by FA.

It seems to me it will give a significant advantage since the information is not from charts, but from real life.

And if your clever TS confirms the trend obtained, then you can safely trade.

kailex:

As expected, they started throwing rotten tomatoes...

I don't think we should rely entirely on FA, we should at least calculate the proportion of probability of continuation or reversal of trend by FA.

It seems to me it will give a significant advantage since the information is not from charts, but from real life.

And if your clever TS confirms the trend obtained, then you can safely trade.

In my opinion, everything is correct. It's just that everything really lends itself very poorly to formalisation. I too would like to work in that direction at the moment.
But I can't find the unfortunate story to analyse.
Reason: