Valmars

I've been thinking a lot and sketched a picture of an EA idea in the attached file. Can you write such an EA? The general idea is this: I noticed that in most cases the price goes beyond the previous day's peaks or open-close points, which is obvious:) if you put limit orders on those important points, then with minimal trailing you can get a profit in 95% of cases. If the candlestick is red, buy at yesterday's open, sell at its low, if the candlestick is green, make a limit order to sell at yesterday's open and buy at its high. If it's green, then I need a limit order to sell at yesterday's opening, and buy from the same candle at its haul - that's two orders to both sides of the day. And all units should work - stop-loss, take-profit and trailing.

I have no time for it now, only at weekends. I think the trend will be profitable, and the flat will lose money. I think, a priori, I will make a profit when there is a trend, and I will lose money when there is a flat.

If only it were that simple! If I have a good enough trend-flat indicator I will not have any difficulties in constructing a profitable system. I think this is the main issue of auto-trading. Of course there is no perfect one, everything looks good only on history. And the approach here should be statistical, i.e. percentage of hits > 50, preferably quite significant.

Valmars,

let me download the Eurobucks history to test your EAs and come up with ideas, and you make EAs when you have time. if something withstands a 10 year per-second history, i will let you know the parameters. so far, the rez's are modest (

tcd daily optimised on a computer for 100 hours (!), but not so well, although it seems to be a fairly logical system

done anything yet? can't wait to test it, it's looking more and more like it should make a lot of sense to me.

The pattern is there. What about the stops? The chart is daily and the price can go many pips against the trade, although it will eventually close with an interesting result.

Question: How can I use the current price, for example the High of today, to set a pending order for tomorrow (the last candle in your chart is also the current one). Of course, if it is not a secret. And what do you mean by sell limit orders? Sell limit? Sell limit, or Sell stop and bay stop. According to your description, we should expect an upward movement if the candle is green, and downward if it is red. But what if we place Sell Limit orders? Bay limit will give us a totally different picture.

Thank you! Regards!

PS. I checked your theory in Excel (admittedly about a year ago) If it's interesting I can tell you about it. Very slightly different from yours, but the profit should be. At least I had a history.

costas, paha

it should place an order at 00.01 on a candlestick that has just become yesterday's candlestick at 00.00 according to the above conditions, wait for its triggering, set a pre-defined take and stop, and trace it. I can't even find one that at 00.00 it opens in any direction if price has moved a certain number of pips.

delyus
see what happens at....
on EURUSD checkpoints from 1990-2007

Artem,

Please send me the advisor and I will check it and see why and how to improve it. delyus dog mail.ru

delyus:

Artem,

Please send me the advisor and I will check it and see why and how to improve it. delyus dog mail.ru

Only the graph is shown without the use of take and stoplots... they are implemented, but they don't change the picture much... no trailing ....
otherwise, take it (I'll send it tonight) ....
I wrote it as a distraction...
Reason: