Blue Dream.

I would like a vertical window with the ability to move graphical objects between windows...:)

And it would be great if the tester could test EAs trading on several currencies simultaneously...

P.S. Dreaming is not harmful, not dreaming is harmful :))))

I'm also dreaming about a mql debugger, a simple one, like in Borland C of old :)

Yes! Also the state function of the EA button:) (pink)

"And you, Bulkin, what is your dream?"
"-Я...? "Well, winter's coming and I don't have a coat."
"Here, take mine, dream of something else."

(c) "The Courier"

And I want one with a gentle female voice telling me when to buy, when to sell and when to close a position. And most importantly, it would never make a mistake :-):-):-)

Also very much wanted:
- a tick generator;
- the possibility of step-by-step program execution in ME using breakpoints.

It would also be nice to be able to sort files in ME Navigator:
- by date;
- by name.

In my inclide directory I have accumulated approx. 200 files. Before I manage to find the right file in the cluttered list, sometimes a few foul words come out involuntarily:)

I wonder if Father Christmas before the new year will read this thread :-)

I want the window to open/close/modify order, to be small and not to obscure working chart, to be able to remove tick chart (once and then it was without it) and also the order was sent immediately with the sl and so on, depending on the level set by user, rather than the absolute price value.

Father Christmas, I hope you hear me :-) And you won't ignore my humble request :-)

:-):-):-)

SK. писал (а):

It would also be nice to be able to sort files in ME Navigator:
- by date;
- by name.

In my inclide directory I have accumulated approx. 200 files. Before I manage to find the right file in the cluttered list, sometimes a few foul words come out involuntarily:)

On behalf of Santa: we'll think about it :))

Then another wish for Santa :)

The About button with the working directory or the WorkPath() function in MQL-4 of your choice - which is less painful.
Reason: