Interesting offer for MQL4 programmers!!!

I am interested in MQL4 programmers from Rostov-on-Don (Preferably)! There is an interesting strategy and just need to implement it!
The strategy is theoretically proven! But its implementation requires a constant presence at the computer - and you know that's not realistic! That's why I had the idea of creating an Expert Advisor! The estimated profitability of the strategy is 80%!
WAITING FOR SUGGESTIONS!!!
Email: vladimir_@aaanet.ru

Vovik:
I'm interested in MQL4 programmers from Rostov-on-Don (Preferably)!
What is this demographic discrimination?
Look for Igonter. He is from there.

)And how many dead coons do you yourself value your strategy - proven theoretically?)) Or what)))?

KimIV:
Vovik:
I'm interested in MQL4 programmers from Rostov-on-Don (Preferably)!
What is this demographic discrimination?
Look for Igonter. He is from Rostov-on-Don.
Sorry, no discrimination! It says it's desirable.
I just have to explain it sitting at the monitor. It seems complicated on my fingers, but maybe it's just me. Otherwise, I'll have to use the phone.

George-on-Don:
)And how many dead coons do you yourself value your strategy - proven theoretically?)) Or what)))?
I am not a pro in this business, but in my primitive opinion there should be almost no trading losses in one day!
If you're from Rostov, dial me and we'll discuss it in detail! :-)

Why can't you describe the system here?)) Because no one is going to programme it anyway until you have clear rules)))

George-on-Don:
Why - can't you describe the system here?))), because no one will program it anyway until you have clear rules)))
In a nutshell, it looks something like this:
- the main work is done using MACD on the hourly chart, supplemented by
using RSI.
- The main principle is to keep the position permanently open, which
is doubled upon RSI signals, partially closed (up to half of
of the initial lot) upon closure of a MACD level below
of the previous buy (when selling naturally in reverse order -
above) and fully reversed the lot upon a MACD signal reversal.
- The use of stoplots is not desirable, unless you find an algorithm for
critical situations. And you should not use TPs at all.
That's approximately how I see it!
you can also add partial closing when RSI enters the overbought (oversold) zone
! In my opinion, there are often flats there
!
--- plumage of profits should occur at the close of the day! (at least
in Forex Club, from which I was advised to leave, at the close of
day position carried over to the next day with the opening price of the day, and
profit (or loss) entered into the account!) I think here so. just look at
this organization only second day!

wonder what you think about it!!!

)) I have to think about it - I won't do it until I get a feel for the system myself))) And I also like your term "SURVIVAL OF PROFITS" )))) - almost a Freudian slip))))

You need clear criteria for programming.
And what is described here is more of a wish to make a little money.

George-on-Don:
)) I need to think about it - until I get a feel for the system myself)))) Also, I like your term "SLEEPING PROFIT" )))) - almost a freudian slip))))
I came up with it just sitting in front of the monitor and looking at the history! I mostly looked at the GBP/JPY and GBP/Dollar, and that's the stupid idea that came to me!!! Just sat down and stupidly drew the entry, exit, reduction, reversal lines! graphically, it all seems to work!
and want to believe that someone will approve my idea and create a code, and of course share with me and the people, if it successfully works!
Let all kinds of imported Soros know that we will get rid of them too! :-))))))

SKif:
You need clear criteria for programming.
And what is described here is more of a wish to make a little money.
Well, a little - that's up to you!
I told you that I'm not a pro in this business. Ask a leading question - I'll answer!
In principle, the main request was that the person was from Rostov. So that I could sit down by one monitor and look at all the details! So that I could use my finger on the chart to show how I saw it!
And the only details, so far, that I can provide are:
- MACD - 5, 13, 8
- RSI - 12, 6.
In my opinion for an hourly chart the MACD should be sensitive!
Reason: