vps server

What kind of vps do you use? Maybe some cheap and reliable advice for 5-10 terminals.

Subscribers:
What kind of vps do you use ? Maybe some not expensive and reliable advise for 5-10 terminals.

Inexpensive and reliable are not compatible. There are several articles about hosting:

Forex VPS from Fozzy Inc.
Forex VPS from Fozzy Inc. What is a VPS VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a service in which a so-called virtual dedicated server is presented to the user. A virtual server emulates the work of a physical server. In this case, on the same physical server several virtual servers are installed which share its resources. Working with VPS has a number of significant advantages: All tasks concerning service of server equipment are provided by VPS provider; The provider guarantees uninterrupted work of the system in the mode 24/7; A user may use the system from any place in the world having only a computer with access to the Internet. VPS is widely used among traders in the financial markets, as in the modern world we all need uninterrupted work of the trading terminal and possibility of access and control of the trading account. Today a lot of companies, including brokerage companies, are providing VPS. With the development of VPS market there appeared...
Articles | 2012.12.10 16:53 |MetaQuotes Software Corp.| Trading | MetaTrader 5
Practical application of Virtual Private Server (VPS) for autotrading
Practical use of Virtual Private Server (VPS) for auto-trading Every autotrader has trading robots that trade on financial markets and there is a computer where these advisors are running and working. Some of them run them at home, some at work, some on a friend's server, and some rent a dedicated server. One thing is clear - EAs need a place of work (office), and traders need less headaches associated with the office. All of the above offices have their pros and cons, so I will not dwell on them. I will offer you my own variant. So our goal is to find an office for trading robots that meets the following requirements: remote installation, connection from anywhere in the world, quick setup, fast disaster recovery, fast migration, complete archive copy, preferably first class hardware, protection, upgrade the system with additional services - such as publication of trading reports, quotes, etc. It is also desirable.
Articles | 2007.06.20 13:54 |Nick Revych| Examples | MetaTrader 4
Why virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is better than conventional VPS
Why virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is better than conventional VPS Renting a virtual server directly from MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the best way to organize uninterrupted trading of your trading robots and signals subscriptions. In fact, it is an analogue of VPS, but better and most importantly - more suitable for solving traders' tasks. You rent a server directly from your MetaTrader: with a couple of clicks you get all your Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts together with their subscriptions to the signals and specified settings transferred to the virtual server. The Virtual Hosting Cloud is designed specifically for. MetaTrader and has all the advantages of the 'native' solution. There are alternatives to shared hosting, but all of them turn out to be uncompetitive on closer inspection. Using a home computer as a budget option is the first option that comes to mind. But who can guarantee a reliable Internet connection and uninterrupted power supply? Alternatively, you could find a suitable ISP on the Internet and rent a VPS from them. Okay, but in this ...

Articles | 2014.11.05 14:51|MetaQuotes Software Corp.| Examples | MetaTrader 5

Subscribers:
What kind of vps do you use ? Maybe some not expensive and reliable advise for 5-10 terminals.

it is inexpensive now, built in terminal - $10/terminal, buy a separate VPS - $5-10/terminal

If even cheaper - use netbook/laptop (already bought) + electricity + internet channel

there are even cheaper options. On Amazon, it's practically free

Dmitiry Ananiev:
there's even cheaper. It's practically free on Amazon.
I've written before. The moderators erased it.

Question about the FOREX market.

Can you please advise whether it is possible to place a script on VPS to add two orders to the open position: stop-loss and take-profit, when opening a position via mobile terminal? (MT4).

Евгений:

Can you please advise whether it is possible to place a script on VPS to add two orders to the open position: stop-loss and take-profit, when opening a position via mobile terminal? (MT4).

Can be arranged.

Евгений:

I can't give you a link because they will get clobbered straight away.

Windows 10 and Hyper - V on your own computer.

Евгений:

I can even write such a script, according to your task!

But since some time I became very self-serving and I don't do anything for free for a long time.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I can even write such a script, according to your task!

But since some time I have become very self-serving and I don't do anything for free for a long time.

As far as I understand, my situation requires an EA. I will take the offer into account.
Reason: