How to prevent cheating in the Market ?

Apparently there are some cheats in the marketplace. Here is one example of this scam.

Someone sells an expert for $11, he himself through his acquaintances buys it, acquaintances write fake reviews,raise the product rating, and as soon as the product hits the top, raise the price 9-10 times, creating the illusion that they got there by selling with the same value, and with reviews.

And those who haven't seen the old price can buy the same cheap product, very expensive, not to mention the quality of the product. And that product with the old reviews shows up at the top.

All this can be determined very easily from the dates when the product was created, when it was updated, when the reviews were written, and when the price was raised. And some sellers, with such tawdry techniques and with cheating, want to make money.

It begs the question:how can such machinations be prevented ?

I suggest that if the price of a product is raised above a certain percentage, it should be as a new product, with empty discussion and review sections.

* P.S. I think someone will now appear and start proving that it's me who's cheating and he's a saint :)

Petros:

Someone sells an expert for $11, he himself through his acquaintances buys it, acquaintances write fake reviews, raise the rating of the product, ...

Why buy from your own product when you can quite legally

-- reduce the price to "free", take it for free and then return the price immediately

-- charge first for "free" -- add free stuff to your accounts -- then write reviews periodically

There is only one way to solve the problem you raised:

-- write next to the review -- a) the purchase price -- b) the date of purchase -- c) the IP of the buyer

That's the only way to get the full picture of review cheating.

abolk:

You can do that too.

That example, that's a real example I've seen.

Everyone wants to make money and somehow you have to make your way to the top, this is the most economical.

Didn't you return some of the money yourself when you bought it?

What prevented you from stating the real price?

Should we start doing real product reviews?

Create an alliance of groups of people who would do product reviews for a percentage of sales, evaluating them and explaining why they think the product is good or bad. Where these people will get the remuneration from is debatable, but the fact is that the buyer has no decent information, no real structure of storing products by type - a kind of advisors. The seller, alas, is forced to resort to fraudulent schemes because it is not clear how to promote their product legally - there are no mechanisms.

-Aleks-:

Should we start doing real product reviews?

Create an alliance of groups of people who would do product reviews for a percentage of sales, evaluating them and explaining why they think the product is good or bad. Where these people will get the remuneration from is debatable, but the fact is that the buyer has no decent information, no real structure of storing products by type - a kind of advisors. The seller, alas, is forced to resort to fraudulent schemes because it is not clear how to promote their product legally - there are no mechanisms.

Members of this group should be banned from listing any products on the Marketplace

All this will happen as long as the administration allows it.

It's not a bad thing - it's a marketplace where people buy what they want to buy and sell it to make money.

Vinin:
Members of this group should be banned from posting any products on the Market
That's half the trouble. Over time, this group may well start to promote someone else's interests. In the end, another shady product promotion tool would be bribing the analytical group, which would end up praising the product for all the money it pays )))

sanyooooook:
Все хотят заработать и как-то нужно пробиваться в топ, это самый экономный.

This is fraud, do you think it's normal?

And the signals, people are pushing them any way they can, and then.

One lady said to me, "I made 2,000 per cent here, like, to get a subscription, and then it's up to you.

And by the way, it's interesting that many products have 4-5 purchases, it's a strange coincidence.

In general, it is time to create an arbitration tribunal in the community and introduce a number of penalties, the community is growing, soon the grassroots will not be able to put up with such a state of affairs.

And it was rightly written above, create a group of experts, because look at the market growing, more and more junk...

Petros:

The question arises:how can such machinations be prevented?

I suggest that if the price of a product is raised above a certain percentage, it should be as a new product, with empty discussion and review sections.

good option!!!! any manipulation after putting it on the market should reset all reviews and results to zero.
Reason: