Ode to martingale

I made myself another page in the blogs of the same name, I venture to duplicate the thread on the forum, maybe someone can fix a roof, please do not consider it a problem, like this :-)

To quote the blog's topicstarter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original datum

Most lose.

Hypothesis

Thinking outside the box

Explaining

I had such an idea for a long time, but I didn't have time to write it. Well, if you don't pay attention to the fact - that punctuation marks in this text will suffer, and I can skip letters.... there is no reason not to make my point.

An attempt to circumvent the original datum can be formulated as follows - all common statements about the market are bullshit!

You have to try to think like a lesser...... thinks and it turns out to be quite simple in fact.

So - let's try to look at the market - just the opposite.

1) The trend is our friend - the Flat is our friend. :-)

2) Stop should be shorter than Take - Take should be shorter than Stop :-)

3) Hold profitable positions and cover unprofitable ones - Hold unprofitable positions and cover profitable ones quicker.

4) Do not cover losing positions - Cover losing positions.

If your broker has a good working relationship with my broker, it should be noted that I have a good working relationship with my broker, so I should try to answer all these questions first, if possible I should be grateful to you. Regarding the fifth point, I would like to discuss, I think anything above the bank interest on deposits. is our trader's field, all the rest is greed, to one extent or another. I live in the ruble space, and, against the backdrop of current events. Whereas before I thought that 10% in dollars a year was a total niche, now I think that 20% on a dollar deposit is a niche, why so......because it covers the return on ruble deposits.

As some argument i suggest to look at my signal, open to discussion, suggestions and debate

Where's the martingale?

AlexeyVik:
Where's the martingale?
Fill losing positions..... the coefficient depends on greed... that's the intrigue...

IvanIvanov:

5) I couldn't think of any alternatives to the fifth point. if anyone can, I would appreciate it - greed is the enemy....

everyone believes in a miracle=)

Fifth point - I will say, but I don't support the idea.

Greed - ruin - Generosity ruin. Or let Greed be Greed!

Now my options, which in principle do not contradict my principles.

1) The trend is our friend - Flat is also our friend, because the most successful entry is during the Flat.

2) Stop should be shorter than Take - Take should be shorter than Stop, if Stop is not placed

3) Hold profitable positions and cover unprofitable ones = 3a. 3б. Look for the profit side of each losing trade before they are covered

4) Do not cover losing positions - Do not cover profitable positions.

5)Greed is destructive - Generosity will save!

izzatilla:

Fifth point - I will say, but I don't support the idea.

Greed - ruin - Generosity ruin. Or let Greed be Greed!

Now my options, which in principle do not contradict my principles.

1) Trend is our friend - Flat is also our friend, because the most successful entry is during Flat.

2) Stop should be shorter than Take - Take should be shorter than Stop, if Stop is not placed

3) Hold profitable positions and cut unprofitable ones = 3a. 3б. Look for the profit side of each losing trade before they are covered

4) Do not cover losing positions - Do not cover profitable positions.

5)Greed is destructive - Generosity will save!

Complicated, imho.

IvanIvanov:
It's kind of hard, imho.

Maybe I strayed from the course and am not on the Big List:)

Yeah that last point didn't really work out

5)Greed is ruinous - Be greedy in preserving profits

IvanIvanov:

- greed is a destroyer.

Geiz ist geil

izzatilla:

Maybe I strayed from the course and am not on the Big List:)

Yeah that last point didn't really work out

5)Greed is ruinous - Be greedy in maintaining profits

I'd like an alternative to this point... but also nothing simply brilliant comes to mind yet....

pako:
Geiz ist geil
Can you expand on this thought? If I googled it correctly, (German)

IvanIvanov:
Can you expand on this thought? If I googled it correctly
Moderate greed is good!
Reason: