Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 736

input string Somevalue = "Maxim";
void OnTick(){
   Comment(Somevalue);
}
The MQL5 program prints a comment:

"1487811600"

Why does this happen? How can the correct string value be output?

Maksym Mudrakov:
input string Somevalue = "Maxim";
void OnTick(){
   Comment(Somevalue);
}
The MQL5 program prints a comment:

"1487811600"

Why does this happen? How can the correct string value be output?
This cannot be the case. Check it again.

Folks, are signals just automatic trades or do MQL tools need to do something?

I.e. if I am a signal provider, then I just publish my trades in real time, and someone, for example, repeats them ?

Is it so ?

Izzyy:

1. Folks, are signals just automatic trades or do MQL tools have to do something?

I.e. if I am a signal provider, I just publish my trades in real time, and 2. someone, for example, repeats them ?

Like this ?

1. Yes, copying is a fully automatic transaction. And if you are a provider, it does not matter what device you use to open transactions: a Windows trading terminal, a mobile terminal or a Web terminal.....
  2. And this "someone" is the "Signals" service.

Vladimir Karputov:

1. Yes, that's right. And if you are a provider, it does not matter what device you use to open transactions: Windows trading terminal, mobile terminal, Web-terminal....
  2. And this "someone" is the "Signals" service.

So, in fact, if I register as a provider, it means that I will just publish my deals?

What does it mean to subscribe to signals then - is it like only a select few publish ?

Izzyy:
  1. Forum: When you reply, the cursor jumps into the quote
  2. If you are a supplier - you just trade. Everything else - transmission, copying - is done by the "Signals" service
  3. No "favourites" - trades will only be copied to those who SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR SIGNAL.

Vladimir Karputov:
  1. Forum: When replying, the cursor jumps into the quote
  2. If you're a supplier - you're just trading. Everything else - transmission, copying - is done by the "Signals" service
  3. No "favourites" - trades will only be copied to those who SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR SIGNAL.
Thank you. The cursor hasn't popped up now for some reason )

Izzyy:
Thank you. The cursor hasn't popped up now for some reason )
Magic :)

Vladimir Karputov:
Magic :)
The site's technical support team should have fixed this "magic" a long time ago.

Good afternoon, everyone.
The code below encodes a simple idea.
If the last closed order was on SEL
If the last closed order was on the NEL
Open a NEL order
if (OrderSelect (Ht-1,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY))                                            
if ( OrderType ()==OP_SELL)                                            
X = OrderProfit( );                                            

if (OrderSelect (Ht-1,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY))                                            
if ( OrderType ()==OP_BUY)                                              
if(X < 0)                                              

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid ,3,Ask+400*Point,Ask-200*Point,"17-10",123 );
QUESTION
What language construct can be used to add two more conditions to this code (circled in red)

If the last closed order is NEL
If the last CEL order closed
If the last closed order has closed on the NEL
If the last closed order has been closed on aSL

Thank you for your help.

I would be very grateful if you could write the code and not just explain what has to be done.

Reason: