Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 683

Vladimir Karputov:
Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to"Hint, because it's starting to get laggy)".
The topic is called"Questions from Beginners", then state specifically that it is for mql5 and not justmql

Vladimir Karputov:
Comments not related to this topic have been moved to"Hint, because I'm getting laggy)".

Vladimir, why are there three "questions from beginners on MQL4" threads?

Please leave only one, as you can't see any other threads.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, why are there three "questions from beginners in MQL4" threads?

Please leave only one, as you can't see the other threads.

Is it supposed to raise the rating of all together only one? Someone who either doesn't know mql4 at all, or doesn't want to. Probably both of them.

The question may be interesting for many newbies as well, since they do not have any cunning ideas or skills to comprehend the basic ideas.

Alexey Viktorov:

Is it to raise the rating all together for just one person? And to someone who either does not know anything about mql4, or does not want to know anything. And most likely both.

The question may be interesting for them because it is difficult for them to understand and use it for their own purposes.

The question is whether you are suggesting that I, too, should create such a branch and you should do the same.

Absurd in short.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You are suggesting that I should also create such a thread and you should be advised to do the same.

Absurd in short.

Where are the arguments that this is absurd?

If you are not too lazy to answer questions, you may also create such a thread. No one forbids creating the threads offering to write an Expert Advisor/indicator for free. Everyone has its own audience.

I will not do it, I'm too lazy. Besides, every time I have to explain to people the difference between int start() and void OnTick() and explain why and what I should use... It is not for me and I cannot ignore it.

Gentlemen, who can tell me how to place an indicator in the Market so that both versions of MT4 and MT5 are under the same name, or better yet, on the same page

Is it possible?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Gentlemen, who can tell me how to place an indicator in the Market so that both versions of MT4 and MT5 are under the same name, or better yet, on the same page

Is it possible?

no.

Unfortunately, you have to make and maintain 2 versions at the same time.

Colleagues, thank you very much for your participation in solving my problem.

To summarize: Trading shares of SBER instrument at market price via trade.Buy and trade.Sell is possible and Open-Broker server allows me to do so.

Why then do I, after installing Open-Broker server and trying to trade shares of SBER instrument through still get Invalid ordet type error?

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "What does DecreaseFactor>0 mean in this code".

It's bad enough when they move a branch and you're not subscribed to it.
Reason: