Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 56

Dimka-novitsek:
The third argument - smoothing period - is simply 140, which seems fine to me.

I see. We don't like to answer questions in detail. OK, let's move on.

If some "smoothing period" is 140, what value does the function return?

ENUM_TIMEFRAMES  periodd(int per)

if per==140?

I'll have another look at the platform prints.

Thank you!!! Your point is getting through to me!!! Hooray!!!

Dimka-novitsek:
I'll have another look at the platform prints.
What kind of "prints" were you talking about before? :)

And it will of course give default: return(PERIOD_CURRENT) as this period is not provided!!! Thank you!!! How interesting!!!
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Периоды графиков - Документация по MQL5

Speech I was just looking at what the platform says in the logbook in,,,,,,,, dynamics.

Dimka-novitsek: And it will of course give default: return(PERIOD_CURRENT) as this period is not provided!!! Thank you!!! How interesting!!!
Well, does it add up now?

Here is from platform 2012.10.26 15:20:33 Removed the print altogether. (EURUSD,M1) iMAfsymbol AUDJPY iMAftimeframe 15 iMAfperiod 140 iMAfmama_shift 0 iMAfmama_method 0 iMAfapplied_price 1 iMAfshift 0

Once again, this print is written inside the function, and it prints the variables that are already there, so to speak more precisely... As is. Uh, I'm going back to help again - I've already opened it.

Dimka-novitsek: Here is from platform 2012.10.26 15:20:33 Removed the print altogether. (EURUSD,M1) iMAfsymbol AUDJPY iMAftimeframe 15 iMAfperiod 140 iMAfmama_shift 0 iMAfmama_method 0 iMAfapplied_price 1 iMAfshift 0
Here iMAftimeframe has already changed from 1 to 15. Doesn't work either?
Reason: