Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 437

Leanid Aladzyeu:
Possibly, but in any case it needs to be fixed too.
What exactly? The output to the logbook? Or error 130?

Leanid Aladzyeu:
Genius=). I know . this is what leads to incorrect operation
DoubleToString() is used for Print(), Comment(), Alert(), in short - for printing, not NormalizeDouble() - this is one; two - you most likely do not consider StopLevel - minimum distance for placing stop orders and pending orders.

Artyom Trishkin:
DoubleToString() is used for Print(), Comment(), Alert(), in short - for printing, not NormalizeDouble() - this is one; two - you most likely do not consider StopLevel - minimum distance for placing stop orders and pending orders.

Stop Level counts , I added DoubleToString yes 00, it appears, but in the printer it says up to 5 characters outputs. Thanks.

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Stop Level counts , I added DoubleToString yes 00, it appears, but in the printer it says up to 5 characters outputs. Thanks.

Up to 5 does not mean 5. And add a print for error 130. In the print, specify the price of the previous stop level and the level price you are setting. You may be trying to change the price to exactly the same price.

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Show me an example of code that takes StopLevel into account

Artyom Trishkin:
Show me an example of code that takes StopLevel into account
I'll be at the PC.

Question .
I take 24 candles and find max and min in the shadows.
(Max - min )/ 1000 to find the value in terms of price 0.1% of the channel. Sometimes negative values are how? Checks are before the calculations (for the trend, position of candlesticks and min. channel)

Leanid Aladzyeu:
I'll be at the PC.
I've already given you the functions that return the correct stop orders.

Leanid Aladzyeu:
Question .
I take 24 candles, find max and min in the shadows.
(Max - min )/ 1000 to find the value in terms of price 0.1% of the channel. Sometimes negative values are how? Checks are before the calculations (for the trend, position of candlesticks and min. channel)
Apparently the highs and lows are not detected correctly.

Anybody willing to skype help? The code is written, but there are a couple of questions (if you need me to share the code, in a nutshell it's Fibonacci with a trawl)
Reason: