Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 258

TheXpert:
Are you sure it's a victim of decompilation and not a fake? Anyway, keep me posted.
The code and weight are exactly the same as the original. The situation in general is like this, there is one indicator that we have in the marketplace. I have seen on forums EX4 version (620 build) with demo access until May 17, but someone had hacked it and disabled demo and indicator freely walks on the net or rather it is sold but at a ridiculous price.

crocuz:
The code and weight are exactly the same as the original. The situation in general is as follows, there is one indicator that we have in the marketplace. We have also put on forums EX4 version (620 build) with demo access until May 17, but someone has hacked it and disabled the demo and the indicator is free on the Net or rather it is redistributed but at a ridiculous price.
How did the demo get on the forum? You know, the demo version is compiled by Market for a particular computer. Or you yourself have created a demo version and posted it on a third-party resource, past Market?

barabashkakvn:
How did the demo version get on the forum? The demo version has been compiled by Market for a certain computer. Or did you create a demo version yourself and posted it on a third-party resource, bypassing Market?

They created the demo version themselves and posted it on the forums. The fact is that all have expired and all stopped working, began shopping, began to write how to extend, etc. But then it got quiet and a few days ago we saw our indicator hacked, or rather someone stupidly removed time limit, while the format is EX4.

//demo
bool use_demo=true;
int demo_year=2014;
int demo_month=4;
int demo_day=18;

Продолжение думаю сами знаете (я про код)

crocuz:
Продолжение думаю сами знаете (я про код)

no we don't. show me.

who broke it, purebeam or other, what are the variable names, is the engine the same or not... give details.

sergeev:

No, we don't. Show me.

who hacked, purebeam or other, what are the variable names, engine is the same or not... give details.

Who cracked it I have no idea. Someone hacked the version that was in EX4 format for the new build and removed the restriction there.

P.S. Email me in person, I'll send details, source code and hacked EX4.

The problem is that 600+ builds can be decompiled. And this has happened.

crocuz:

P.S. Email me and I'll send you the details, source code and hacked EX4s.

Sergeev, if that's what you mean.

crocuz:
The problem is that 600+ builds can be decompiled. And this has happened.
More evidence of your rightness, so far there is none to be seen. So far your posts are more like shaking the air. Move the discussion of the problem to service-desk or in private with a moderator and talk quietly there.

paladin800:
More proofs of your rightness, so far you don't see them. So far your posts look more like hot air. Move the discussion of the problem to service-desk or in private with a moderator and talk quietly there.

In general, the topic takes a rather interesting turn. If the author of the problem is not making a mess of anything, we need to find out what really happened. And it is desirable not to make the topic private - the public should know, so to speak.

It is puzzling that crocuz not so long ago was interested in the decompilation issue and tried to prove that it is possible to decompile ex4/5. And now all of a sudden it turns out that it was decompiled. Interesting coincidence, though.

C-4:

In general, the topic takes a rather interesting turn. If the author of the problem is not making a mess of anything, we need to find out what really happened. And it is desirable not to make the topic private - the public should know, so to speak.

It is puzzling that crocuz not so long ago was interested in the decompilation issue and tried to prove that it is possible to decompile ex4/5. And now all of a sudden it turns out that it was decompiled. Interesting coincidence, though.

Yes, it is a strange coincidence. But believe me, I was asking then only because I was assured that it could be cracked, and the other day I was convinced of it, although metaquotes refute it. Anyway, we are waiting for the final verdict from Desk.
Reason: