Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1531

Johannes petrus Cronje #:
Hello, what is the minimum amount I need to invest and where can I find a reliable broker to help me out
A broker is not an individual who will help you become successful.
Do not fall for offers of scammers about such "co-operation"

Hello! I have a question about alerts. The Expert Advisor (OnTick) searches for trading signals. I have displayed the alert function separately. As soon as a signal appears, the whole terminal is in notifications. Can you tell me how to make only one notification for one signal? Thanks in advance

void OnTick()
  {  
  //Signals
  {
  alert("Buy!");
  }
 } 

void alert(string txt)
{
   Alert(txt);
}

Igor168 #:
Hello! I have a question about alerts. The Expert Advisor (OnTick) searches for trading signals. I have displayed the alert function separately. As soon as a signal appears, the whole terminal is in notifications. Can you tell me how to make only one notification for one signal? Thanks in advance

Something like this:

void OnTick()
  {
   static int lastSignals = -1;
//Signals
     {
      if(lastSignals != Signals)
        {
         lastSignals = Signals;
         alert("Buy!");
        }
     }
  }

Artyom Trishkin #:
A broker is not an individual who will help you become successful.
Do not fall for offers of scammers about such "co-operation"
Thanks tell me how must must i have in my trading account to start trading with a robot

Thanks tell me how must must i have in my trading account to start trading with a robot
Cause i am from south africa and want to start with trading but dont earn alot of money

Because I'm from South Africa and I want to start trading but I don't make a lot of money.

Invest in trading what you can afford to lose.

Thank you, tell me how much money should be on my trading account to start trading with a robot

Each broker / broker has its own conditions, its own minimum.
And it depends on the robot too. The most "voracious" robots are those that use grid algorithms or martingale.

Because I am from South Africa and I want to start trading, but I don't make much money.

Then it's better to give up on this venture.

Alexander Sevastyanov #:

Then it's best to give up.

I suspect that the South African mate's automatic translator is not quite getting the meaning of his words right. ))

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin #:

I suspect that the South African mate's automatic translator is not quite getting the meaning of his words right. ))

Regards, Vladimir.

Canbi trade on meta5 with out a broker and can i start with any amount

Is it possible to trade on meta5 without a broker and can I start with any amount of money

Counter question: are you interested in currency market or exchange for buying/selling shares, oil, metals, etc.?

Regards, Vladimir.

Reason: