Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1360

Fast235 #:

Oh, it works, is it OK like this?)

It's not going to be broken? I looked it up in the help, there doesn't seem to be anything.

It's been working for a long time, it shouldn't be taken away.

Fast235 #:

Oh, it works, is it OK like this?)

won't it break later? I looked it up in the help, there doesn't seem to be anything.

Looks like it's a crutch ))))

Unfortunately, not the last....

Сергей Таболин #:

Looks like a crutch ))))

Unfortunately not the last....

It's been working since 4.

Hello!

Question on Market.

How to publish Expert Advisor using custom indicator, i.e. the product consists of two files?

Best: transfer the indicator code to the Expert Advisor. Anything else is an excuse for not wanting to do it:)

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Best: transfer the indicator code to the Expert Advisor. Anything else is an excuse for not wanting to do it:)

how much of a speed increase?

Fast235 #:

How much of a speed increase is it?

It's a question of the code used to write the indicator and the EA. If the loop is in a loop, nothing else will help ;)

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Best: transfer the indicator code to the Expert Advisor. Everything else is an excuse for not wanting to do it:)
Everything that can be done is already there. There are graphical objects that are placed in the indicator window. In fact, all that the indicator does in this case is creating the window. If these objects are created in the Expert Advisor, the chart will be drawn on them.

Then connect the indicator using resources.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Then connect the indicator by means of resources.

It's understandable. It's done that way.

The question is how to place it in the Marketplace. When publishing the Expert, is it possible to specify the resource file as well...

To paraphrase:

- if in the Expert Advisor's code there is a link to the resource where custom indicator is specified, will the system offer to download it too?

Reason: