Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1031

kopeyka2:
I got rid of the function references here. It got better but error 255,38 and again array out of range. Now what does it (MT5) want?

Wants you to figure out why there is an array overflow.

Сергей Таболин:

Wants you to figure out why there is an array overflow.

Thank you. It helped)))

kopeyka2:
Thank you. It helped)))

Do you want an answer based on the "information" you've given here?

One psychic with a crystal ball has already answered you. I even answered you by looking in the magic mirror. And the rest of the magicians and wizards are probably just not interested in doing divination...

I didn't see any trees behind the forest...!! Why do I need a buffer? Just an array.

Wis:
MT5 has a "Volumes" indicator and when you run it, you are prompted to select real or tick volumes. If I choose real, the indicator window is empty. Does anyone know why and how to make volumes appear?

First, find information on the difference between tick and real volumes. Where there is and where there is no real volumes.

Help me out, there's a piece of code

datetime Arr[],time1;
   CopyTime(symb,0,0,1,Arr);
   time1=Arr[0];

which sometimes causes an error

2019.04.23 00:00:25.928 i-Regr4_05i (Si-6.19,M1)        array out of range in 'i-Regr4_05i.mq5' (266,13)

266 line - time1=Arr[0];

And this is some kind of hiccup from the new build - previously the error didn't show up.

I just can't understand how there can be an error when copying time into a buffer...

Apparently, though, this is due to a tick appearing when the market is closed (Moex), judging by the time, but where are the ticks coming from after the session is closed?

PS I will check CopyTime results - it's just that the code is not mine, but from freelance....

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Help me out, there's a piece of code

which sometimes causes an error

266 line - time1=Arr[0];

And this is some kind of hiccup from the new build - previously the error didn't show up.

I just can't understand how there can be an error when copying time into a buffer...

Apparently, though, it's due to a tick appearing when the market is closed (Moex), judging by the time, but where are the ticks coming from after the session is closed?

PS I will check CopyTime results - it's just that the code is not mine, but from freelance....

Then the problem will disappear.

You can also specify the size of the array, in this case 1 element

datetime Arr[1],time1;

Can you tell me the difference betweenMQLInfoInteger andMQL5InfoInteger? Which of these is better to use in mql5 and whyMQL5InfoInteger is not highlighted in the editor?

Afternoon.
When we get the properties of the trades in the history,
DEAL_TIME is it the time of order opening or closing?

Roman Kutemov:
Afternoon.
When we get the properties of the trades in the history,
DEAL_TIME is it the time of order opening or closing?

This is the time of the trade.

Reason: