Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1015

Alexey Viktorov:
Axe.

:)

This is just a mess, I read documentation all the time, but I've never seen this one, even searched purposefully. I know the removal of the EA, but with the indicator, I thought it was only in OnInit by INIT_FAILED

Thanks!

Guys, could you please tell me how to get data to the data logger from the trades history? In particular, I need to pass the closing time of the last position and fixed profit to the variables.

renatmt5:
Guys, please advise how to get data to the indicator from the trades history. In particular, I need to pass the time of closing the last position and a fixed profit to the variables.

Why an indicator? An EA will do a great job with this.

Vladimir Karputov:

Why an indicator? An EA will do a great job.

To be honest, I'm quite new to the indicator/advisor thing. The question is actually broader - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307238

I started with topic creation, then I found something similar to my need and realized that I should rather go to this branch of forum.
I.e. there is a ready indicator in which I need to pass some data on the last trade

Vladimir Karputov:

Why an indicator? An EA will do a great job.

Vladimir, just now I noticed that the indicator that seemed to me most similar to what I need and to which I want to pass the parameters of the last trade is your product "Vertical line - indicator for MetaTrader 5".
Please tell me how to implement it - I would be very grateful to you

I need to get the time and result of the last trade into the indicator. Depending on the result (plus, minus, zero) a vertical line is drawn after a certain time since the last trade was closed. For example, if the last trade was profitable, the line is drawn after one hour, if it was minus, then after 2 hours. It is like an indent on time "for a break"

renatmt5:
I need to get the time and result of the last trade into the indicator. Depending on the result (plus, minus or zero) a vertical line will be drawn after a certain period of time since the last trade was closed. For example, if the last trade was profitable, the line is drawn after one hour, if it was minus, then after 2 hours. It is like an indent on time "for a break"

Why are you so obsessed with the indicator? This is done in the EA.

Сергей Таболин:

Why are you so obsessed with the indicator? It's done in an EA.

You can also do it in an indicator, it's a bit more convenient.

Сергей Таболин:

Why are you so obsessed with the indicator? It's done in the EA.

Sergei, HOW???? :))))))

The indicator is clearer to me because I can see the pattern. But I don't quite understand what an EA is. I've tried to send in EAs from the library - I don't see anything except the name of the EA in the right corner :))))

Reason: