Iron tips

Beginning programmer in ( MQL5 ) "READY".

Fifth month waiting for the "Tutorial". But let's not talk about sad things :-).

I'm currently saving up my money for some hardware. I plan to spend 30,000 rubles.

I need a laptop or netbook.

U netbook main plus that he can work 7 hours without charging in contrast to the laptops are working 3 hours maximum.

Netbook is needed for programming in my spare time from work and studies, constantly travelling so that the time without charging is critical.

A bigger display would also be nice.

A computer is also essential. My laptop is used by 2 other people. I want the computer to be interested only in ticks and code processing. I will use one monitor for two computers.

A stabilizer is essential for the computer. My sales consultant advised me to buy a stabilizer with programming capabilities.

Do I need this option?

I would like to know if I have been correctly advised.

Why not?

no 13890

APC 4390

Com 8900 TOTAL 27180

Files:
scan0001.jpg  112 kb
scan0002.jpg  290 kb
scan0003.jpg  132 kb

Tihonov.n.a:

A stabiliser is needed for the computer. The sales consultant advised me to get a stabiliser with a programming option.

Do I need this option?

Why do you need it? If you need a regulator, get one.

If you need a UPS, look at the amps.

arnautov:

Why do you need one at all? If you want a stabilizer, get one.

If you want a UPS, look at the amps.

I've been having some traffic jams. I need my car to run smoothly.

What's the difference between a regulator and a UPS?

The only thing I would buy for a home station is a quad core - the price is a bit higher, but the optimization will be 2 times faster than with two cores.

If price.ru for SPb. does not lie, in Yulmart you have a computer with a 4-core processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 for 12540 p. (I searched in price.ru just by the word "quad"). It has slightly lower frequency than your Intel Pentium E5400 (2.66 vs 2.7 GHz) but it has 1333 MHz bus instead of 800 MHz, four cores instead of two and 4 MB cache instead of 2 MB.

The only thing I will say about the UPS is that I also have a 500W APC, it holds two computers and a monitor, never failed in two years, I got it two years ago for 3.5k rbl.

You read, you read, the words are easy, Vyacheslav, Bogoslav and God forbid I can't remember which one.

Tihonov.n.a:

What is the difference between a stabiliser and a UPS ?

A regulator protects against power surges, a UPS protects against power outages. A regulator does not have a battery, a UPS does.

This netbook only runs on battery power for two hours.

You should get a 4-core desktop with 2 gigabytes of memory.

You can get a UPS from the second echelon, e.g. Powercom for half the price.

And note that the computer will only run on ups for a few minutes.

dabystru:

The only thing I would buy for a home station is a quad core - the price is a bit higher, but the optimization will be 2 times faster than with two cores.

If price.ru for SPb. does not lie, in Yulmart you have a computer with a 4-core processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 for 12540 p. (I searched in price.ru just by the word "quad"). It has slightly lower frequency than your Intel Pentium E5400 (2.66 vs 2.7 GHz) but it has 1333 MHz bus instead of 800 MHz, four cores instead of two and 4 MB cache instead of 2 MB.

The only thing I will say about the UPS is that I also have a 500W APC, it holds two computers and a monitor, never failed in two years, I got it two years ago for 3.5k rbl.

Thanks for the educated reply.

Buter:

This netbook only runs on battery power for two hours.

The desktop should be a 4-core computer with 2 GB of memory.

You can get a UPS from the second echelon, e.g. Powercom for half the price.

And note that the computer will only run on ups for a few minutes.

i wonder if the salesman told me a netbook would last 7 hours.

How can I find out?

Thanks for your consideration.

Tihonov.n.a:

It is strange, the seller said that the netbook will last 7 hours.

How can I find out?

Thanks for the heads up.

The seller just wants to sell :D

eee pc 1201k battery life

mrProF:

Seller only wants to sell :D

eee pc 1201k battery life

Trust people to believe it.
Reason: