Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile

Are there any plans to make Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile as in the case of MT4?

The iPhone development is well underway, the Android version is certain, but the Windows Mobile version is out of the picture - it can be scrapped (and even Phone 7 won't save the situation).

Renat:

Development for iPhone is underway, Android will surely follow, but there will be no Windows Mobile version - it can be scrapped (and even Phone 7 will not save the situation).

Yeah, WM is trashed, it's like Siemens phones were trashed.
Conclusion one - the users are getting dumber. WM has more features for development than Iphone, you can change whatever you want...
Soon mobile phones will be equipped with built-in calculator function and one number calling, so they won't strain their brains.

Glamour has taken over the world))

WIN 7 easily outclassed Macs but they really missed out on Vista. Hopefully Phone 7 will put the "glamorous" iPhones to shame too.
I don't think they will give up such a lucrative position.

Although android seems nice).

mrProF:

Hopefully Phone 7 will put the "glamorous" iPhones to shame too.

Microsoft's own goals are somewhat more modest. From the text of the news story"Microsoft confirms list of Windows Phone 7 partners":

"Microsoft's plan is to take over from Palm with its WebOS, Nokia with MeeGo and Samsung with Bada and get back into the top 4 market leaders for mobile platforms alongside Google, Apple and RIM. However, Microsoft has no plans to "poach" users from iPhones or Android devices."

Renat:

The iPhone development is well underway, the Android version is certain, but the Windows Mobile version is out of the picture - it can be scrapped (and even Phone 7 won't save the situation).

It's a shame to be so categorical about WM. I have quite a modern HP handheld with WM5 and it's a pity it has to be scrapped...

Windows Mobile is crap. I apologise for being categorical.

HideYourRichess:
Windows Mobile is crap. I apologise for being categorical.
As far as I can understand it, the difference between a Laptop and a PDA is that I can install anything I want (almost anything) on the Laptop - Windows, Linux, half-axis, etc. on the list, but on a PDA I don't have to choose what I have. guano is guano.

My patience, which is limitless, I must say, has recently run out. The mobile with its Windows decorated the nearest rubbish bin. That's it, no more Windows on my mobile, never again.

Renat:

Can you post some screenshots, it's very interesting to see? Will it have the same functionality as on MT4 Windows Mobile, or do you plan to add something new?

miranon:

Can you post some screenshots, very interesting to see? The functionality will be the same as on MT4 Windows Mobile, or do you plan to add something new?

This is an iPhone native application with iPhone native interface which is not similar to Windows Mobile. In addition, this version will be completely free.

We will post it when the version is ready. It is early days yet.

What is the approximate timeframe for the release of the app to the public at least?

Reason: