Problems with the forum.

Apparently IE hangs up when trying to show an advertisement on a forum page. As IE x64 has no Adobe Flash Player.

To avoid having multiple threads, I'll ask my question here. Why can't I use a different e-mail address for my contacts in my profile settings?

SofTAA писал(а) # :
To avoid having multiple threads, I'll ask my question here. Why isn't it possible to use a different e-mail address for contacts in the profile settings?
So far this option has not been implemented. If necessary, you can specify this email address in the 'About me' section

Added first posts under the topic - so far, so unaccustomed. After a few days of work we'll see.

But there is already a suggestion:

- instead of a title message - show the first unread

- all the same give emphasis on the title of the topic (users still navigate topics in the forum by their title).
So either make the threads larger or make the posts smaller, dimmer.

Yes, we ran a test version today on purpose to evaluate it.

The topics will be underlined, and we'll try to show the latest posts.

Something's wrong with the forum again. I can't see the last three posts.
They only appear when you explicitly specify https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/655/unread#unread.

Renat:

Yes, we are running a special test version today for evaluation purposes.

The topics will be underlined, and we'll try to show the latest posts.

And how do you disable showing the contents of a post, leaving only the title of the topic, as before? I'm quite happy with the indication of new posts appearing. Stumbling across the gist of topics you're not interested in is a bit annoying.

Extremely annoying with the new interface...

No separation of the wheat from the chaff... it's all piled up...

AlexSTAL:

Extremely annoying with the new interface...

No separation of the wheat from the chaff... it's all piled up...

wait a bit, the developers have just started to implement...

sergeev:

There's something wrong with the forum again.

I can't see the last three posts.

They only appear when you explicitly specify https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/655/unread#unread.

refreshed the page with Ctrl+F5 - helped.

but you have to admit the problem is odd... why does the number of posts displayed depend on the cookie?

sergeev:
refreshed the page with Ctrl+F5 - helped.

but agree, the problem is weird... why is the number of posts displayed dependent on cookies?

Pressing Ctrl+F5 re-reads the page from the server rather than displaying it from the browser cache or proxy. Cookies have nothing to do with it.

What browser are you using? And are you using a proxy?

Reason: