Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 807

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Just don't bury your knowledge in 10 pages of this forum again, please.

write informative ))))))

No, Maximka, now think for yourself....... I'm off to earn money....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
You're talking some kind of conspiracy bullshit, what's your guess?

I suggested that you don't distinguish between oos and different types of crossvalidation. Instead of spending 2 minutes on wikipedia to correct yourself, you somehow confirmed that for you it's the same thing.

What's so conspirational about it?

Okay, that's it, I'm off, there is no sense to go on, you are included blonde.

Dr. Trader:

I suggested that you don't distinguish between oos and different types of crossvalidation. Instead of spending 2 minutes on wikipedia to correct yourself, you somehow confirmed that for you it's the same thing.

What's so conspirational about it?

Okay, that's it, I'm off, there's no point, you're turning on the blonde.

That's weak. Keep reading the manuals.

fit through any crossvalid is a tweak to the stationary process

Does this forum even have thread moderating? Or is there no one to ask to "ban a user"?

Gentlemen!

Being older than all the participants of this forum taken together, I have to address you.

The task of searching for the Grail is still difficult, despite its simplicity. It is almost impossible to solve it without assistance - even I had to borrow some knowledge from someone.

Therefore, please return to the constructive track and publish here only your meager knowledge of the market and ways to fight it with neurons and predictors.

Otherwise, we will not see any luck.

Sincerely,

A_K2

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!

Being older than all the participants of this forum taken together, I have to address you.

The task of searching for the Grail is still difficult, despite its simplicity. It is almost impossible to solve it without assistance - even I had to borrow some knowledge from someone.

Therefore, please return to the constructive track and publish here only your meager knowledge of the market and ways to fight it with neurons and predictors.

Sincerely,

A_K2

Formulate, Alexander, your opinion on this article, if you have time :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Formulate, Alexander, your opinion about this article, if you have time :)

Here is the definition of the term "chaos"

Mathematical systems with chaotic behavior are deterministic, that is, subject to some strict law, and, in a sense, are ordered. This use of the word "chaos" differs from its usual meaning (seechaos in mythology).

There is no strict law in market systems, and so it has nothing to do with us. But it has the widest application in practice with a mighty theory, known to us as the theory of automatic regulation. Here on this forum there is a man who successfully (in his words) applies it all.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The OOS can be used only for canceling hypotheses or only for known stationary problems. But not for search of strategies and selection of features/evaluation of system stability

I completely agree, but what then can serve as a stability estimation?

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!

Therefore, please get back in a constructive direction and publish here only your meager knowledge of the market and ways to fight it with neurons and predictors.

Sincerely,

A_K2

Where did you get such a belief?

SanSanych Fomenko:

Here is the definition of the term "chaos"

Mathematical systems with chaotic behavior are deterministic, that is, subject to some strict law, and, in a sense, are ordered. This use of the word "chaos" differs from its usual meaning (seechaos in mythology).

There is no strict law in market systems, and so it has nothing to do with us. But it has the widest application in practice with a mighty theory, known to us as the theory of automatic regulation. Here on this forum there is a man who successfully (in his words) applies it all

Oleg the automaton? ) No, it does not work, plums

Reason: