Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 725

Alexander_K2:

Once again I propose to close the branch.

Open a new one like "Neural Networks. Practice". Publish only the results with a full description of the inputs/outputs, used software product, etc.

(I can't believe this.)) Who needs it? What is the point? The exchange should be mutually beneficial, otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I can't stop laughing)) Who needs it? What's the point? The exchange must be mutually beneficial, otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

Uh.... Bragging for bragging rights!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I can't stop laughing)) Who needs it? What's the point? The exchange must be mutually beneficial, otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

What kind of exchange, open the signal, how many times I wrote to you to sign up for it... no one needs to dig in someone else's underwear and something there to fish out

It's good for us and good for you.

I'd have a stable and well quoted - no bae

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What kind of exchange, open the signal, how many times have I written to you to subscribe to it. no one needs to go through other people's laundry and look for something there

It's good for us and good for you.

if i had a stable and well quoted signal right now - no bae

)) Do I need it? This is the main question. I don't care what someone else wants. Play your own signals. If you have something to play with.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

)) Do I need it? That's the main question. I don't care what anyone else wants. Play your own signals.

It's like money, if your signal is good, it's good money.

People are buying three-storey houses

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's kind of money, if it's a good cigarette, it's good money.

People are buying three-storey houses.

Once I saw a man with MT4 on a tablet near the Church of Florus and Laurus. He was just sitting, or maybe not just... The hat was not near, but also at home, for example.

I tried to run away from him:)))

Alexander_K2:

Open a new one like "Neural Networks. Practice". Publish only the results with a full description of the inputs/outputs, the used software product, etc.

Otherwise this music will be eternal!

Read what people wrote here 12 years ago - because NOTHING has been done over those years, everything is the same...

I'm crying my eyes out...

I wonder if you only read the forum or look at the articles on the subject? Your post makes a strange impression.

Wow, Maxim is so angry, he probably lost another deposit?

And no one will give you a grail signal, Renat (the one with the cat) has already explained why.

Dr. Trader:

Wow, Maxim is so angry, he probably lost another deposit?

And no one will give you the grail signal, Renat (the one with the cat) has already explained why.

Forget it, Renat

I am not angry and I show them all so that they do not get upset :) because all pay lip service is fat.

Alexander_K2:

Open a new one like "Neural Networks. Practice". Publish only the results with a full description of the inputs/outputs, the used software product, etc.

Otherwise this music will be eternal!

Read what people wrote here 12 years ago - because NOTHING has been done over those years, everything is the same...

I'm crying my eyes out...

So, start a topic and show results with full description of inputs/outputs, used software product, etc. Who prevents?

Reason: