Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 642

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

check out my predictions threads )

I'm not imposing my opinion on anyone, just stating it. If it works for you, great. But I just do not believe in it.) I know that approaches without such predictions work.

ZZY How many predictions I haven't looked at before, it's all more reminiscent of chiromancy. I honestly haven't seen chiromancy results - haven't checked). Does it make sense to check the results of stream of consciousness)).

I did not see yours, I can not say anything.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The TC can be built on at least 2 MAs. )

If there is no TS, we probably need a very complex system of DM. Even if we have a simple TS, we cut off a lot of information from DM that does not need to be processed by DM, i.e. we pre-filter the bazaar).

And this is the G... in the input stream, we filtered it out significantly.

... And along with the water to splash out the baby

Oleg avtomat:

... and throw the baby out with the water.

We may not reliably know where to get into deals, but we know exactly where not to do it).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm not imposing my opinion on anyone, just stating it. If it works for you - great. But I just don't believe in it.) I know that approaches without that prediction work.

ZZY How many predictions I haven't looked at before, it's all more reminiscent of chiromancy. I honestly haven't seen chiromancy results - haven't checked). Does it make sense to check the results of stream of consciousness)).

I haven't seen yours, so I can't say anything.

I have never been able to make my vision clear) I tried to do it from different angles... there are more neurons in my brain

But I've studied econometrics, neural networks, etc. I even found the model that I liked the most, or rather, I thought of doing it myself and then SanSanych suggested the name.

And in this direction now make bots

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I have not yet succeeded in coding my vision) I have tried tocoding it from different angles... there are more neurons in my brain

But I studied econometrics, neural networks, and so on. I even found a model that I liked the most, or rather, I thought of it myself and then SanSanych suggested its name.

Me too, but partly we can do it (I even think that all can)). The rest is a matter of the DM.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

We may not know exactly where to enter the trades, but we do know exactly where not to do it).

(all in one piece, as they say.

i.e. where the MA signals

)

To finish my thought, I can add - because a MA-signal is an incredible averaging tool, and money likes to count!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Look at my topics with predictions )

Well, you may not look, but for me the possibility of predicting is pretty obvious and tested in practice

very interesting

where?

Renat Akhtyamov:

very interesting

where?

I'm too lazy to search everywhere on the forum... the forecast bitcoin, gold, euro, all long-term and all confirmed

the forecasts for 5-10 years, so check for a long time ) short-term does not make sense to spam

Renat Akhtyamov:

in its entirety, as they say.

i.e. where the MAs signal.

)

MA-pieces is not the best option, but at least this way). I.e., when using the DM to go the other way around - look for where not to enter, and the rest to provide DM (NS, etc.).

Renat Akhtyamov:

in its entirety, as they say

I.e. where the MAs signal.

)

If we want to finish my thought, because МА-signals are an incredible averaging tool, and money likes to count.

MA-shares were created by nature to fool you - those who do not understand the laws of the market. And everyone has fallen for this trick. It's amazing, but it's a fact. Look around and you'll see that the MA is a property of all numeric series, regardless of whether they are market or random. Wake up traders, do not let yourself be fooled.

Reason: