Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3514

mytarmailS #:
Just for myself, I'll say that on an empty stomach I think very well....

Already on the third day of fasting the organism already works quite differently, who has tried it will understand.
The feeling is better than many drugs...

+ concentration
+ attention
+ peace of mind
+ charm

You're describing a near-death exacerbation. It won't last long.

Then exhaustion and dullness will set in.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

You're describing a near-death experience. It won't last long.

Last fasted a couple of years ago, so as you can see I'm alive.

Going into starvation is not easy (for me).

It's almost like quitting smoking.

I quit smoking because I was sick.
And I went into starvation on sickness

When everything is fine and nothing hurts, I would never quit smoking or go on a fast.

But the illnesses passed, but I never started smoking or fasting....

And I drink only 1-3 times a year (I consider drinking a bottle of beer as drinking too).

mytarmailS #:
The last time I starved myself was a couple of years ago, so as you can see, I'm alive.

Going hungry is not easy (for me).

Almost like quitting smoking...

I quit smoking due to illness
And I went hungry because of illness

When everything is fine and nothing hurts, I would never quit smoking or go on a fast.

You start eating again.) Short fasts can't hurt, maybe even make you feel better.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

You start eating again afterwards.) Short fasts certainly won't hurt, maybe even make you feel better

100%
But you start healthy.)

I once recommended it to Alexei, he had some depressions there, he didn't take it.
But I did it from the bottom of my heart.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Sanych always thinks very weakly, then speaks out very sharply. Often not on the topic at all, because he didn't understand it. It's almost always like that, it's not the first time. Savelyev is already old, but he thinks strongly because he eats a variety of food rich in microelements. Drinking tincture and smoking good tobacco.) And those who don't eat, think very weakly, because it takes a lot of energy.
That's what the video is about. That it is very difficult to make yourself think. You should not confuse arbitrary thinking with internal dialogue, which is just a thought background (noise).
90+ percent of the time a person is either stuck on the internal dialogue (TV) or thinks with instincts.
These are facts that can be independently verified by remembering your daily schedule.

The main thing is to cuss, and then you can talk any bullshit, advertising the nominee for the WRUN award.

12.36 - "FORCE yourself to think about things that are not biologically beneficial." (previously: to eat, reproduce and dominate).

Savelyevu cannot even imagine that a human being does not need to force himself to be HUMAN. Savelyevu is not familiar with people who see the meaning of their existence in creating something, not in eating, reproducing and certainly not in dominating.

Something interesting can be done ONLY on condition that there is something to eat, women away, and to spend energy on domination in general is a waste, to concentrate and think about the problem around the clock and not because you force yourself, but because you can not otherwise.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

The main thing is to cuss, and then you can talk any shit you want, advertising the nominee for the WRUN award.

12.36 - "Force yourself to think about things that are not biologically beneficial." (formerly: to eat, reproduce and dominate).

Savelyevu cannot even imagine that a human being does not need to force himself to be HUMAN. Savelyevu is not familiar with people who see the meaning of their existence in creating something rather than in eating, reproducing, and certainly not dominating.

Something interesting can be done ONLY on condition that there is something to eat, women away, and to spend energy on domination in general is a waste, to concentrate and think about the problem around the clock and not because you force yourself, but because you can not otherwise.

That's poetry. Speak for yourself, not for him.
If you don't force yourself to be a human being, you will chew sausage on the sofa and watch TV :)
That's what any advanced civilisations do, including Roman civilisations. They developed and conquered for that very purpose. To have plenty of bread and spectacle.
The species has no other purpose. The brain has evolved to the point where it can solve problems quickly and then eat sausage. That is sausage through the least amount of effort. This is why scientists get their rewards by having an intellectual advantage over others. They are pushed by it.
That's why it's said that not having enough sausage drives all progress. Especially when you see that someone else has more of it.

mytarmailS #:

Already on the third day of fasting the organism already works quite differently, who has tried it will understand.

+ concentration
+ attention
+ peace of mind
+ charm

That's not it, fasting is an element of a healthy diet. Or rather, correcting the wrong one.)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

That's not it, fasting is an element of a healthy diet. Or rather, correcting a wrong one))))

I don't know, but it works.

mytarmailS #:

+ concentration
+ attention
+ peace of mind
+ charm

+++++

Food is evil.

It makes you sleepy.

It's better not to eat at all.

Reason: