Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3491

mytarmailS #:
About 24 hours.

It so happens that now I'm sitting on a 10 year old Celeron))))

I am now counting so to speak exploratory data, if they turn out to be interesting, then it will be necessary to calculate already on adult....

So?

A day or so is fine. But saving intermediate data and launching from an intermediate point is better, failures are not excluded. And it's better to do some timing - so the dynamics will be clear - sometimes the bottleneck is not the processor, but memory - the more cores, the less speed on average for data exchange with memory for one core. That's why it is desirable to evaluate the expediency of using threads - not all tasks benefit from them - it happens that the gain is 5%, but it consumes 35% more energy and heats up the hardware more significantly.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

On a mac. It should be fine on vinyl.

The advantage of local LLMs is that you don't have to explain your super-duper know-how to the rest of the world.

Have you figured out how to run vinware on it?

I doubt that ideas will be dealt with much - my ideas are hardly perceived even on the forum... although ideally they should think about it....

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Did you figure out how to run the vinyl programmes on it?

I doubt that they will deal with ideas very much - my ideas are hardly perceived even on the forum... although ideally they should think about it....

What's there to consider?

It says don't provide personal data because it's being processed.

Then some promtus will ask about trading, and it will answer with your ideas, including those from this forum.

When they make a big server, they will store caches of the entire internet as LLMs, with easy access to any information via prompts

Consider yourself already history.

For example, if I ask LLM to translate a piece of text, it immediately recognises which book it is from and suggests relevant variants from the same book

Although it is not even a book, but an article from some godforsaken archive in pdf.

GPT4 does that and Gemini

Gemini has grown a lot recently, often like the answers better than GPt4

mytarmailS #:

ay dont nov

I played with it for a couple of days and never opened it again.

And if you feed the formula and data to LLM

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

what's there to sort out

I don't know, my companions have got apples, and they can't do anything - I've even sent them articles - so I think maybe there are some tricks. I understand that now it is possible only through a virtual machine?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

They also write that do not provide personal data, because they are processed.

Then some promtus will ask about trading, and it will respond with your ideas, including those from this forum.

Yes, I think so, only not about ideas will be interesting, but about personality - it is a convenient tool for the state, banks, employers.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

For example, if I ask LLM to translate a piece of text, it immediately recognises which book it is from and suggests relevant variants from the same book.

Although it is not even a book, but an article from some godforsaken archive in pdf.

GPT4 does that and Gemini

And how it will be possible to change history, to cross out unpleasant facts from biographies of personalities... only a little bit more and such chat rooms will replace wikipedia in the beginning, and then teachers....

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Gemini has grown a lot lately, often like the answers better than GPt4.

I'll have to give it a try.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I don't know, my companions have got apples, and they can't do anything - I've even sent them articles - so I think maybe there are some tricks. I understand that now you can only use a virtual machine?

If you want to use a purely virtual machine, let them try whisky. I used it to install MT5.

but there are almost always Mac analogues of vindian software.

Whisky - Современная обертка Wine для macOS построенная с помощью SwiftUI
Whisky - Современная обертка Wine для macOS построенная с помощью SwiftUI
  • getwhisky.app
С легкостью запускайте последние DirectX 12 новинки на Вашем Mac используя Whisky!

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

purely vinyl through a virtualisation, let them try whisky. I put MT5 through it.

but there are almost always Mac analogues of vindian software.

Thanks for the advice - I'll tell them to try it.

Reason: