Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3062

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
It's all there in the thread, you can google the rest. Downloaded the book on causal.

Exactly, because of a lot of off-topic terms, the meaning of what is happening slips away. Although the task itself can be very simple.

I haven't seen the book.

I don't mind correcting the terms, I suggested you to choose another term, but in fact you have moved on to another topic....

Of course, you need to get into other people's ideas, which is sometimes not easy - I agree.

Vladimir Perervenko #:

I don't know what attracted you to this thread.

hopelessness.)

Vladimir Perervenko #:

I don't know what attracted you to this topic. For R users, here are a number of packages on this topic. Might help to understand or use. R 4.2.3/4.3.0

Only using "sr" so far.

Good luck

What is sr - why isn't it on the list you were given? What is the purpose of the application?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I haven't seen the book.

I don't mind correcting terms, here I suggested you pick a different term, but in fact have moved on to another topic....

Of course, you need to get into other people's ideas, which is sometimes not easy - I agree.

I don't need other people's ideas. I just threw some information, maybe someone needs it. So that sine waves do not draw from despair :) further themselves.

Vladimir Perervenko #:

Vladimir, did you use the blotter package?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I don't need anyone else's ideas. I just gave you some information, maybe someone needs it. So that they don't draw sine waves out of desperation :) further on themselves.

If you don't need other people's ideas, why do you ask for help in working on yours? There should be reciprocity for fruitful co-operation.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

If you don't need other people's ideas, why ask them to help you work on yours? There must be reciprocity for fruitful co-operation.

I'm not asking, I'm inviting you to speak up. Most of the time everyone gets off-topic 🗿
Offered to sweat bots that pass 10 years backtest - 0 reaction 😀😀😀😀 much more important to play words and packages, apparently

By the way, it's not too hard to master R (or better python) at the level of applying packages. TCs are harder to come up with.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Not asking, but inviting comments. Most of the time everyone is off-topic 🗿

And why speak out if there is no effect. And it could be when checking the proposed options - I have at least two proposed - there is no feedback - interest is fading.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Offered to sweat bots that go through 10 years of backtesting - 0 reaction 😀😀😀😀 much more important to play words, apparently

You don't have the opportunity to test? I can help with that.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

And why speak out if there is no effect. And it could be when checking the proposed options - I have at least two proposed - no feedback - interest fades.

I can tell by the responses if the public is not ready
Reason: